xi. The Other Side of Hollywood

The four ghosts are now leaning their elbows against the railing while looking out at the people mingling about in the main area of the club

The four ghosts are now leaning their elbows against the railing while looking out at the people mingling about in the main area of the club. Luke looks over at Angelina before looking past her at another part of the club as Reggie speaks up while shaking his head, "I don't know about this."

Luke turns his head and looks past Reggie to look at that part of the room. Angelina looks over at Alex, who tells Reggie, glancing at the raven haired boy, "Well, if you get scared, you... you can always hide behind me." Reggie looks over at Alex, who looks back out at the club. Alex moves to stand behind Luke as he adds, "I'll be hiding behind Luke."

Luke looks forward as he throws out his hand and tells the two, "You guys need to grow up, okay? We're gonna get back at Bobby." Alex moves back to the place where he was just standing in and Luke shakes his head before continuing, "He needs to pay for what he did to us." Reggie nods his head, agreeing with what Luke said.

He looks over at Alex, who looks back at the brown haired boy and agrees, "Yeah." The blonde drummer leans over to Reggie and loudly whispers, "I'm still gonna hide behind him." Reggie looks over at Alex as Luke turns his head and looks to Angelina while rolling his eyes.

Grinning, Angelina puts her hand on Luke's shoulder and assures him, "Don't worry, Luke. You can hide behind me." He playfully glares at the blonde, who gives him a sweet smile before a large grin crosses his own face. Reggie turns his head and looks back out at the club.

Willie poofs next to Angelina and leans onto the railing along with the four ghosts, who turn their attention to him as he tells them, "We're all good."

Alex stands up and turns to his crush before pointing at him and saying, "Oh, uh, cool." Luke leans back and grabs Angelina to pull her back as well so Willie can see Alex. Willie looks at the Mercer boy, who remembers, "Hey, just so you know, we have, like, an hour, because we got a gig with Julie."

Willie shakes his head as he says, "Oh yeah. No worries."

"Cool," Alex whispers.

Willie stands up straight and says, "Let's go." He leads the four ghosts to a set of stairs. He walks down a couple of steps before leaning on the banister that goes up the middle of the stairs as he tells them, "Normally, I'd have my deck, and I'd backboard this heavy twenty set, but tonight..." The four ghosts stop walking down the stairs and stop in front of Willie, who holds up his hand and adds, "We have company." He sits on top of the railing and tells the four, "Hope you guys are ready for this." He chuckles as they watch him slide down the banister. He lets out a "Whoo!" once he reaches the bottom and hops off it. He gestures his hand out to the club in a grand fashion to bring the four ghosts' attention to it.

The group of four stare in awe and Alex lets out a, "Wow!" The blonde drummer looks over to his best friends and asks them, "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?"

Luke tilts his head before popping the collar of his jacket as he says, "I think we're a little overdressed."

Luke wraps his arm around Angelina's shoulder and leads her down the stairs. Alex and Reggie follow as the Peters boy lets out a "Hmm," as he adjusts his leather jacket and runs his hand over his hair, to make sure that it looks perfect.