xii. Dancing Queen

Back at the Hollywood Ghost Club, Luke and Reggie are talking to a man wearing a black suit and a woman in a white wig wearing a black and white dress

Back at the Hollywood Ghost Club, Luke and Reggie are talking to a man wearing a black suit and a woman in a white wig wearing a black and white dress. Luke is looking at Reggie with his arms crossed as the Peters boy heartbrokenly asks with tears building up in his eyes, "They made eight more Star Wars movies, and they killed Han Solo?" Luke heavily sighs, tilting his head back as the man and woman look at each other, their mouths wide open, not realising that they just basically destroyed the raven haired boy's world. The woman puts her hand to her mouth before the man looks back to Reggie. Luke turns his attention to Reggie as does the woman, once she removes her hand from her mouth. Reggie rhetorically asks, looking between the group, "What kind of future is this?"

Reggie groans in frustration as he storms off. Luke moves forward about to go after Reggie with his mouth held open. He instead licks his lips and turns back to the couple and tells them, holding out his arms and looking between them, "We found out, like, two weeks ago, okay? We just didn't have the heart to tell him." He glances in the direction Reggie stormed off, making sure the boy wasn't around before turning back to the couple and begging them, "But just please don't mention Jar Jar."

Meanwhile, Willie and Alex are sitting at the table, talking to each other. "That was one crazy show," Alex tells Willie as he waves his hands around. Willie smiles at the blonde, who gestures to the people in the room and asks, "So I'm guessing all these lifers are, like, sworn to secrecy or something?"

"Or... something," Willie hesitates as he looks off into space. He looks back at Alex and says, "Yeah. Let's just say Caleb's offered everyone here, with their membership," He gestures to the lifers. Alex looks to them before looking back to Willie, who continues, "The opportunity to experience this for eternity." He shrugs his shoulders and adds, "And they've all happily accepted."

Alex looks away from Willie to look around at the people in the room. Alex leans closer to Willie and asks him, not taking his eyes away from the people having fun, "And all these ghosts, they just wanna, like, party forever and never cross over?"

He looks back to Willie, who replies, "I mean, yeah, man." Willie leans back and waves his arms around as he adds, "Why would you wanna cross over," he leans forward, proceeding to wave his hands around as he continues, "When you can just... hang out and, you know... do this forever?" Alex glances away before looking back at Willie, smiling and nodding his head. Luke turns around and notices the two staring at each other. "There's a lot to, um... like here," Willie says before he gets up and leaves, while Alex watches the long haired boy walk away.

Luke smirks and walks over to Alex as the couple he had been talking to sit back down at their table. Luke climbs on top of his chair as he talks, causing the blonde to turn and look at him while the brown haired boy keeps his eyes on Willie, "Oh, you got a crush on Willie." He glances at Alex before looking back to where Willie went.

Alex throws up his hand and looks to the place where Willie walked off to and quickly denies, "What? No." Luke looks at Alex, who turns his head and looks at the table while he continues to deny it, "No, man, no. We're just-"