26. BREAKING THE RULE

The rule of moon to the sun is this: the sun can touch my body by his presence, by his light but never by his hug. when it happens it will cause my death, my heart will be burn, and suddenly will turn into ashes, but if you do... before my goodbye -i will cherish that moment, when we choose to break the rule of being separated in each other, that we choose that night -to be together. That moment, while we in one body, i am slowly fading, slowly burning my every part... but slowly turning as a whole. THEN THE SWEETEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE IS WHEN I DECIDED TO BREAK THE RULE.

[Maria Cassandra Malaya's Point Of View]

2 weeks after that night -feb 14, I realize 2 things with the two of us -sir. Mikko and I:

1. we both broke the rule. Patapos na ang story ko- nasa part na ko na hulog na hulog na sa karakter na babaeng estudyante yung prof. niya- ang ending na lang ang dapat kong tapusin -ito yung sasabihin niya,

"sir, I'm done writing my story -we're done too, sorry if I used you -the very day when I saw you with your girl - Cherryl. That was my first step, to make a move para magkahiwalay kayo at doon naman papasok sa buhay mo ang bida, at maiinlove ka without knowing na pinaglalaruan ka lang pala, na..." tsk!- bakit ganito!! hindi sumusunod yung mga nangyayari sa nai-plot ko nang story.

Dapat ganun ang mangyari pero pinipigilan ako ng puso ko. tsk! lagi na lang nagmamalfunction, waaaahhh!! please take care of his heart!

please take care of his heart!!

please take care of his heart,

hindi dapat ganito e, pero... pero kasi, ayokong masaktan si Sir, "love him more than how I love him," lagi nang pumapasok sa utak ko ang boses ni Cherryl.

2. I LOVE my Sir. Mikko, -LOVE?? waahhh!!

I LOVE Mr. Salvador, that stupid instructor-nakakahawa, CRAP!!! -feeling ko stupid na rin ako.

I can't lie with my Dad, "please dadda, i can't marry Kelvin, i don't love him," i know my dad will understand me. Si Granny lang naman ang may gustong ipakasal ako sa tagapagmana ng THAN.

" respect my feeling dad, i am in love with someone else," I sobbed at my father's lap, that moment I feel that am not alone, I have my dad that would understand my situation.

"there something happened with me and Sir. Mikko... I adore him, i want to be his wife, dad," umiiyako ako habang pinagtatapat yun. I am like a 3 years old asking with my dad, i want this. I want this. damned that BIG lie!! Cause some lies are half truth -i know.

Cause I am the first breaker of my own rule:

"NO SIR!! a deal, let we start a new thing sir, I have a deal with you po..."

"Sir, e I want to write a story... about a forbidden love of a student and her Professor.