CHAPTER 19- Confession

ALBUS FELT SOMEWHAT RELIEVED WHEN HE TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE MESSUP UP THE TIME LINE.

"What do you mean messed up the time line?" asked Harry "What did you lot do?"

"We got a time turner and we went back in time to so some research about obscurials." explained Albus "We travelled outside of our life time, so because of that there are some changes that happened compared to the original one."

"What changes?" asked Fred.

"Malfoy Manor a few meters to the right and Lena was in Hufflepuff instead of Ravenclaw." said Albus "There are many other minor ones but in the original time line, Uncle Fred died in the war instead of Uncle Percy."

"Percy gave his life for me?" said Fred his eyes on the brink of tears. Albus stayed silent and didn't say anything.

"And Astoria?" Draco asked sadly.

"I'm sorry, she also died in the original time line." said Albus.

"I'm sorry, but how exactly did you get a time turner?" asked Bill "I thought Hermione took all of them."

"We broke into the Ministry of Magic and stole one." said Albus. He took out the time turner from his pocket and handed it to Hermione.

"You broke into Harry's office and you got a time turner with out anyone noticing!" said Ginny "Wow, you really are Harry's son!"

"Don't encourage this, Gin!" said Harry "How did you even find my office and how did you open the drawer?"

"I stole your ministry map," explained Albus "And I picked the lock for the drawer."

"Damn, Potter junior junior, you really are a Slytherin!" commented Draco.

"Albus, you used this time turner six times, why?" asked Hermione.

"We got some of our calculations wrong." lied Albus and explained everything he did when he was in 1940.

"You had to use a fake name while you were in 1940 right?" asked Ron and Albus nodded "What was it?"

"Roonil Wazlib." said Albus and Harry and Ron burst out laughing. Hermione just slapped her forehead.

"Where did you even get that name from?" asked Ginny.

"I found it in a book." said Albus and Ginny raised an eyebrow "Rose found it in a book."

Everyone left after Albus answered a few more questions. He ran to his room and got a camera which he Rose had kept under his bed. Albus asked for a moment alone with Harry and the two of them sat on the sofa in the living room.

"What is is Albus?" asked Harry.

"I lied to Aunt Hermione when she asked why I had used the time turner six times. I always thought we were cursed." said Albus "You never got to meet your grand parents and I never got to meet mine, so I used the time turner to meet them. You really do look like grand father, but the eyes, they are grandmum's."

"They are aren't they." said Harry with a smile.

"This is the main reason I had to use it." said Albus handing Harry the camera. Harry opened it and found his mother's face on the screen.

"Happy Birthday, my sweet baby boy. I guess I can't call you that since you're forty now with a beautiful wife of your own and three adorable kids. Nevertheless you still be little baby boy." said Lily through the video. Harry stopped it and just stared at her smiling face, his eyes filling with tears.

"My favorite one probably has to be Dobby's." said Albus in a soft voice.

"Dobby? He's in here?" asked Harry his voice breaking slightly and Albus nodded "Who else is here?"

"There's grandad, grand-god-father Sirius, Teddy's father Remus, Dobby, and former Headmaster Dumbledore." said Albus "I'm going to leave you with the camera now." Albus started to leave the room and when he was about to leave he saw his father shedding tears of joy while watching the videos.

Albus left the room and went outside to catch up with Lena, Rose and Scorpius. As he was leaving he saw Fred near Percy's grave.

"I won't let you down, Perce." said Fred "I'm not going to waste it, I'm not going to waste that chance you gave me."

 Albus decided to give his Uncle som privacy and went on to find his friends. He found them near the flying car which Rose had crashed into Hogwarts. Guess we got it back thought Albus. He put his arm around Lena's shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"Did you give it to him?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," replied Albus "He's in there right now watching the videos. When did we get the car back?"

"A long time ago." said Rose "It's just here because we came in it."

"So what now?" asked Scorpius.

"For some reasons it feels like the end of something." said Rose.

"The end of the obscurial threatening Hogwarts?" suggested Lena with a smile.

"I guess." said Rose.

"I don't know about you but I have learnt two things." said Albus.

"Those are..." said Lena and she waited for Albus to complete her sentence.

"One, I am never ever touching a time turner again." answered Albus "And two, Slytherin is not such a bad, evil house after all!"

A/N: I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I did it!!! I finished it before November!!!! Thank you everyone for reading!!!