03. i will end you

paranoia.
CHAPTER THREE
˖⋆࿐

After about thirty minutes of playing among us, Felix finally joined the group. Once again, Rory's chat blew up with comments as he joined, all excited that Felix was there. Rory had gotten to know Felix through Jack who she had known for a few years now. Jack had been looking for a lesser known YouTuber to play with in the hopes he could help build their following. He ended up finding Rory and the two began making gaming videos together. They decided to keep in touch and often streamed or made videos together.

Rory's channel suddenly blew up and she had hit a million subscribers after a few months. Her channel grew even more after playing with other friends she had made online and now her channel was on its way to five million subscribers. It was so crazy to her, but she was so thankful.

The next game began and Rory got crewmate. "Okay, I know I suck at being imposter, but this is getting ridiculous," She spoke aloud after getting crewmate again. She was yet to be imposter this stream and it was starting to annoy her. "Can I at least get it once?"

A few bodies were reported and so far, everyone had their suspicions of Rae and Sykkuno. Rory could've sworn she saw Rae vent, but Corpse had backed Rae up for that round so they brushed off Rory's accusation.

Rory had almost completed all of her tasks and the last ones she had to do were in electrical, which was convenient because the lights had just gone out. "Watch me get killed in electrical," Rory joked as she went in and flicked on the lights. Just as she walked up to do her tasks, she saw Corpse kill Toast right in front of her. "Holy shit! It's Corpse!" Rory exclaimed as she quickly reported the body.

     The group all unmuted and Rae was first to speak. "Where's the body?" She asked, which Rory thought was quite unusual for her to immediately ask instead of waiting for the person who reported it to speak. Rory ignored the comment though as she knew at least one of the imposters now.

"It's Corpse! He killed Toast right in front of me in electrical," Rory explained, her heart racing as she hoped they believed her.

"Rory," Corpse sighed, making Rory widen her eyes. Was he really about to shift the blame on her?

"Corpse," Rory replied, shaking her head.

"I can feel the tension in this lobby tonight," Jack joked which earned a laugh from the others in the call.

"Is it sexual?" Felix asked, making Jack burst into a fit of laughter.

Rory's mouth fell open at the comment. "You know what? I'm voting Felix," Rory said, clicking on Felix's name and casting her vote.

"Hey!" Felix exclaimed.

"Wait, wait, so what actually happened?" Poki asked after she calmed down from laughing.

"I walked into electrical and I saw Toast fix the lights with Rory and then she killed him," Corpse lied. The worst part was, it seemed as if everyone believed him. "I tried to report the body, but Rory self reported before I could."

"What? Absolutely not. I would never kill Toast," Rory replied. "I voted for Felix, but it's Corpse, I promise." Rory hoped they believed her and she assumed they had, but as everyone cast their votes she was sadly mistaken.

The votes appeared on screen and like Rory had said, she had voted for Felix, but everyone else had voted for Rory. "Are you serious?" Rory practically screamed into her mic. "It's Corpse!"