16. really good friends

paranoia.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
˖⋆࿐
aurora added to their story !

 CHAPTER SIXTEEN˖⋆࿐aurora added to their story !

˖⋆࿐

Rory started her stream and smiled as the viewer count went up and up. The chat began to fill up with comments from people who were all excited to watch the stream. It had been a while since Rory had streamed on twitch, but a lot of her comments on Instagram and YouTube were asking when she was going to start streaming again. Seán had also messaged her to see if she wanted to join an Among Us lobby so Rory thought it was the perfect time.

"Hi, guys!" she said as she put her chat on slow mode so she could actually read what was being said. Rory had started her stream early because she wanted a chance to talk to everyone before she started playing Among Us as it was harder to talk then. As it had been a while, she felt the need to go out of her way to connect more with her viewers. "We're just chatting for an hour or so and then playing Among Us later," Rory told her stream, fiddling with the wire that was attached to her headphones.

The chat was difficult to read, even on slow mode, so Rory was struggling to find questions to answer. A few people realised and decided to send their questions in with donations so it was easier to read.

Sammyt_43 donated $5:
How was your day? Stay hydrated!

"It was good! I don't really do a lot, but I painted my nails, see?" Rory said, holding her freshly painted hand up to the camera. The black nail polish shined in the light as the chat was spammed with emotes. "And thank you, yes, I will stay hydrated. You guys should too!"

rory_cat_ears donated $20:
Is there new music coming? I love friends go and I need more!!!!

"Absolutely! I've been working on some stuff and I'm excited to share it with y'all," Rory told them, the biggest smile on her face. She loved talking about what she was passionate about and music was definitely one of those things. It also made her happy to see the chat filling with positive comments for a change.

     Dem0nHusband donated $10:
Are you dating Corpse?

     Rory let out a laugh as the donation was read aloud. She could feel her cheeks flushing a shade of pink as she thought about the question. "No," Rory giggled, "we're just really good friends. He's one of the nicest people I've ever met and I feel so lucky to have him in my life, you know?" Rory explained, smiling to herself as she thought about Corpse. She truly did love having him in her life and she appreciated him more than he'd ever know.

     Pokimane donated $50:
We saw you blushing girl. Don't try and hide it 👀

     "I have no idea what you're talking about," Rory said in response to Imane's donation. A cheesy grin was on her face as she laughed and began loading up Among Us. "Thanks for the fifty bucks though."

˖⋆࿐

aurora just posted a photo !

♥︎ liked by taliamar, corpse_husband, pokimanelol, valkyrae and 424,927 others

aurora @corpse_husband

VIEW COMMENTS

userone ━ i'm saving this thank you

siiickbrain ━ me @ u
aurora ━ 🥺❤️🥰🥵

usertwo ━ WAIT WHAT

userthree ━ "we're just really good friends" huh?

pokimanelol rory lied to her stream confirmed?
aurora i did no such thing ;)
userfour ━ RORY OMG STOP

valkyrae ━ AURORA
aurora ━ RACHEL

userfive rory is really setting us up to get our hearts broken when they stay as just friends

taliamar ━ oh boy you are whipped
aurora ━ my heart went <corpse3

usersix they probs haven't even met.... y'all need to chill

userseven ━ date or i'll unsubscribe

corpse_husband ━ i'm down
aurora ━ don't play with my heart like that sir
corpse_husband ━ i would never daddy
aurora HSHAH I FKN HATE U

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
sorry for slow updates.
life has been hectic :)