21. it's pretty nice

paranoia.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
˖⋆࿐
aurora added to their story !

 CHAPTER TWENTY ONE˖⋆࿐aurora added to their story !

˖⋆࿐

                    Rory was on facetime with Caroline as she set up her new room. Corpse had already put a desk in there for her and now Rory was setting up her computer so that she could start streaming again soon as it had been a while since her last stream.

"So, how's it going with your new roomie?" Caroline asked, wiggling her eyebrows at Rory. Rory couldn't help the blush that had crept onto her features at just the mere mention of Corpse.

"It's going good," Rory replied with the biggest smile on her face. "As soon as I got here we literally just sat on the couch and talked for hours. It's like I've known him all my life."

Caroline had a knowing smile on her face as she listened to Rory ramble on about the boy she was now living with. It was clear to see that she was crushing on Corpse and everyone knew it. The only person that didn't know it was Corpse.

"Have you told him what we talked about yet?" Caroline decided to ask. Rory had only been living with Corpse for a few days, but she wondered if Rory had made her move yet.

"Told him what? That I like him possibly as more than a friend? Uh, yeah, no," Rory replied, shaking her head as she continued to plug wires into her computer. She was almost done with it and was starting to feel hungry having been busy all day.

"Well, you have plenty of time to do it now that you'll be spending everyday together," Caroline reminder her which made Rory roll her eyes. She knew Caroline was just excited at the prospect of Rory finding love again after all the drama that she had been through with her last boyfriend.

"Yeah, sure," Rory laughed as her computer finally turned on. Both girls let out a little cheer as they had been sat there for the last hour as Rory tried to get it to work. "Well, I'm starving so I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later," Rory said to the girl on the phone. Caroline quickly said her goodbyes and Rory hung up the call, putting her phone into her pocket.

Rory left her room and walked out to the main area of the apartment. Corpse had been in his room working on some stuff while Rory kept herself busy. It was pretty late in the day by now and Rory went looking in the kitchen for something to eat. Rory looked through the cupboards before giving up. She was too tired to actually cook anything anyway so she figured she'd either order in or go out to eat

Rory walked towards Corpse's room and knocked on the door she waited for a few moments before she heard Corpse's voice call out for her to enter. Rory walked in and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed while he looked at something on his phone. Rory smiled as she walked over and joined him, taking a seat beside him. Corpse kept his phone in his hand but looked over at Rory as she flopped down on the bed so she was laying down.

     "Tired?" he asked, raising a brow at the girl. He let out a little giggle as Rory let out a groan.

     "I'm exhausted," she replied, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm also starving. Wanna go get food?" Rory asked, pushing herself up slightly so she was now resting on her elbows.

     "Yeah, sure," he answered. Anything Rory wanted to do sounded like a good idea to Corpse. He just wanted to be wherever she was and that almost scared him.

     Rory nodded her head letting the room fall silent again. However, that silence was soon interrupted as Rory let out a muffled laugh. Corpse turned back to see what she was laughing at, but he was still clueless as to why Rory had just started to laugh.

     "What's so funny?" Corpse asked, a humoured smile on his face. Just seeing Rory so happy made him smile.

     "It's nothing," Rory said, but immediately burst out laughing again. "It's only that I've just realised that I've technically found out what your voice sounds like in the bedroom."

     Corpse let out a light chuckle as he was reminded of the first time they had ever interacted. "And?" he asked.

"It's pretty nice."

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !

AUTHORS NOTE don't forget to vote & comment !