07. bon appetite

paranoia.
CHAPTER SEVEN
˖⋆࿐
aurora added to their story !

 CHAPTER SEVEN˖⋆࿐aurora added to their story !

˖⋆࿐

aurora started a live video !

                    Rory started her instagram live and watched as more people kept joining. The comments started to roll in and Rory read through some of them as she waited until more people joined before she started speaking.

     "I thought I'd go live because I haven't done one in a while," Rory said, fixing her hair in the mirror that was behind her phone. She wasn't sure how long she was going to be live for, but she wanted to be able to talk to her followers for a bit as she had nothing else planned for the day. "Feel free to ask any questions that you have."

     After a few seconds, streams of questions came into the chat box and Rory scanned through them, finding some to answer.

     When are you going to stream among us again?

     "Hopefully soon! I think a few of us were planning a lobby for the weekend, but I won't say who as I'm not sure it'll happen yet."

     New vlogs?

     "I'm trying to make more vlogs for y'all, but it's been kinda hard lately. But I will try to film some behind the scenes stuff for something I have planned that'll be coming soon!"

     How are you?

     "I'm doing okay actually. A lot better than I have been. I've really been trying to surround myself with people that make me happy and it's really helped. I honestly have the greatest friends and I don't know where I'd be without them."

     Do you still talk to Seán?

     "Of course! Yes, I talk to Seán all the time. He's probably sick of me by now because I text him like, everyday. We haven't seen each other in months, but we talk and play games together all the time."

     Favourite song at the moment?

     "Strawberry lipstick by yungblud. It's so good."

     How's Moose?

     "Moose is great. She's sleeping by my feet right now."

What's your favourite movie?

"The Dark Knight. 100%. Heath Ledger as the Joker is phenomenal. If you haven't watched it, we can't be friends."