Part 1

The story begins in 2014 when the future King (Barış Arduç) co-starred with the Owl (Gupse Özay) in the "Deliha 1" movie.

The Owl and the photographer (Barış) start a love affair and the Owl says that by posting as a couple it would be a good advertisement. The King agrees, unaware of the nightmares this naivety will bring him in the years to come.

The two begin to appear together in different places, where specific reporters are always waiting for them. Their photos appear in the media, but the King does not even suspect that the media attention organised by the Owl aims not only to promote herself in the company of such a charismatic partner, but to oblige it for its anonymity. At the time Barış didn't even know that his true fame was coming in 10 months, with 17 prizes for just one role.

Coincidence or karma?

After the Owl's film, Barış starred in the "Racon" series, which was stopped in the fourth episode because of its low rating. Almost at the same time Elçin plays in the series "Sevdam Alabora", but it also ends with the fourth episode because of the same reasons as "Racon" - low rating.

A break follows and then Elçin and Barış meet on the set of "Kiralık Aşk". There was a strong chemistry between them in the first episode, something unknown so far in the history of Turkish series. And right after the first episodes, there are rumours and speculations about how the two ended up in the same series.

According to some rumours, they first offered the male role to the King and that the Owl had arranged it for this role, thanks to her friendship with the scriptwriter Meriç Acemi. Meriç denies these rumours, saying to the press: Writing for Koriş, she imagined her friend Onur Büyüktopçu and demanded that the director and Star TV take him exactly. She had no impression of the creative qualities of Arduç, Sangu and Salih Bademci, so she would not dare to take responsibility for the main performers. They have been selected by Star TV and the casting director.

What is true is of secondary importance, because the fate of the redhead beauty and the swarthy magician is Fate. The same Destiny that stopped them in the fourth episode in their previous projects to bring them into another project. If one of the two series had a better fate, the two would not have met.