Part 9

While Barış is in the hospital, his mother takes care of him, and Elçin goes to see him occasionally to cheer him up.

The Owl is in Izmir. When she returns, crowds of reporters await her in front of the hospital. She was asked how her lover's health was, and she replies that she was not afraid of infections. Then she starts talking about her own movie and making self-advertising. The web burns out from the comments. How can you make a self-PR on the back of your unsound friend, the audience wonders. They are not sure that the Owl does not have something to be sure of profit. Elçin should be afraid of the infection because of dozens of physical proximity with Barış during the shoot.

An interesting event from the award ceremony at Nişita University. Barış Arduç was honoured with the award, but due to his illness, Elçin Sangu was determined to receive the award. This is a big blow for the Owl. Elçin is in the audience, waiting to be called on stage and receive it. Organisers showed a video in which Barış thanked for the award and apologised for his absence, but he was worried about infecting someone. The award was presented to Elçin, and her face shows that she is upset because of the video and about Barış's health.