Part 2

Barış's admiration for Elçin has been evident from the beginning of the series. There are comments on social networking sites that he became fond of her after the first kiss in episode 1, but made efforts to hide it. But after episode 5, the suspicion of incipient love between the two intensifies. In social media appears the joking definition ElBar. Later it becomes a serious international movement with tens of thousands of fans wanting one thing: Elçin and Barış to be a couple and in real life and to have a bunch of kids.

The Owl also feels that what is happening onscreen is not just acting and is taking steps to preserve her territory. She appears on the set of episode 7, talks to certain people, and others from the same team begin to rumble that she hired spies to report anything to her about the King. And there is something to report to her.

Ten weeks after the show's launch, with the 10th episode, Defne enters the seemingly empty room where Ömer is waiting for her. He grabs her and presses her to himself, kisses her, but an employee captures the secret scene and uploads the video to the web. The production company Kramal immediately came up with an explanation: Elçin and Barış were rehearsing an upcoming scene. But it doesn't even appear in episode 10. (In this episode Defne goes to Ömer to check if the journalist Feryal was with him. It becomes clear that Ömer has realised that the mysterious model is Defne. The video is then removed from the network and the employee is fired. (Maybe it's the actor who performed the Vedat role.)).

The "Extra Turki" program ask Barış what the secret to the success of their duo was, and he fails to hide his embarrassment and gives the following answer in one breath: "Before this project Elçin and I did not know each other. The first day we met, I felt her energy. My character is more serious, cold, and Elçin's character is so positive, sweet. They complete each other perfectly. I think contrast is very important. Thanks to Elçin's beautiful red hair and white skin and the fact that I am a brunette, it has helped our harmony."

Question: "Why do your fans think there's something between you and Elçin?"

Answer: "Because they love the series and our couple. It's quite normal for them to say so. Elçin is a good friend of mine. I love her very much. But there is no special relationship between us." Barış says again in one breath

In another interview he says that people did not choose love, but love chose them. "If we choose, this is no longer love." Barış says

Fact. Love chose to make them a whole with Elçin, but they were never written to be in life.