Part 4

The events continue with the filming of episode 17. Iz goes to Ömer's house. But in her face he sees Defne and kisses her passionately. The old frames are expressed by the tape and replaced with a working kiss. People in the crew tell the ear to ear that after this scene, Elçin and Barış looked like they had been caught in a crime scene and went out in the garden to smoke. It is also said that when the type of passionate kiss appeared, the camera crew left the room and someone shouted "Bravo!"

Once again, the production has to give an answer, but it is more than laconic: "We don't interfere with the privacy of the participants. But censorship law does not allow such scenes to be shown, although there are series with much more disturbing footage." producers also say.

The Owl changes tactics and launches parallel attacks against the person whom she shares a bed with.

Barış's birthday. Elçin is there, but the Owl is missing. There are rumours that they have splitted with Barış. Next is his friend's birthday, where a fan appears and takes a selfie with Barış. With this quite common occurrence, certain media outlets put the first spot on the actor's name, making him a drunkard and a womanizer. The audience also suspects the Owl in instigating the yellow-media hysteria, as publications make her an unhappy victim to the sex lover. It is said that the production company will stop the series for fear that the new "discovers" will affect its success...

Barış himself explains to the media what happened: "I went to this club for 30 minutes because my friend had a birthday. There was a girl who was a fan of our series and wanted to take a picture, but the consequences of all this became very ugly news! The news say that I was a womanizer, that I had been so drunk that I had barely got to my feet, and so much nonsense... I'm already used to writing lies... But you have to be a little more careful and not turn into an instrument for your news a young girl who wants to take a picture with an actor! You do it to make money. I'm not talking about those journalists who write honestly and without lies... You should be ashamed because such bread gets stuck in your throat..."