Part 10

The King returns to the set of episode 31, but has no joint footage with another partner. He is always alone. These are said to be natural precautions, as he has not yet healed and continues his rehabilitation. He also worried about transmitting the virus to his colleagues. For this purpose, the robot-self-propelled Koray Sargın was invented. He enters Ömer's home and a conversation starts between them.

At the same time, various storytelling events occur about the arrival of a new character in the series - Fikret Galo, who with her appearance will generate more rumours and intrigue in the real world...

For episode 32, Barış is now ready to star in scenes with other artists. The first to enter his home is Sinan. He turns to Ömer with "Welcome"... And at his first meeting on the set of Elçin and Barış, after he leaves the hospital, Elçin bursts into tears... He has recovered, but in his absence she has not started eating, and then follow the question on duty: "Are you hungry?"

Whether because of the gossip on social media and the accusations against the Owl that she did not she did not show a single drop of anxiety of Barış's health, the writers and director decide to push the relationship between Defne and Ömer. Defne moves in to live with Ömer in order he learns to live longer with a woman, thus 99% of the scenes in this series, too, are with Ömer.

ElBar fans are ecstatic, Owl's fans are starting to make new plans for revenge... This time more targeted at Barış...