Part 7

In the previous episodes the writers have made it clear that the team is worried about Elçin's lack of appetite. First, by script she confesses that she cannot eat and sleep because of love for Ömer. And these are not just replicas, but belief of the team that it really is and an explanation must be given to the viewers about her weigh loss. Other artists in the series repeatedly try to get her to eat something, at least during the shoot, which is why there are always food scenes in most episodes. Koray calls her "skinny girl", Iz is also surprised that she eats nothing, and Ömer says: "We feed her with a dosimeter."

Elçin's severe emotional and physical state is unleashing a new river of rumours on social media. According to some, they were released by the Owl herself, hidden behind fake profiles, and according to others - by her fans. Anonymous profiles call Elçin theft of someone's happiness, an extramarital child, they threaten her. Initially, it is thought that everything is in response to the threats and oaths that Barış's fans make to the Owl.

But when ElBar's fans decide to stop this war, the respondent does not do the same. The threats continue and Elçin panics and dares not to be left alone - besides her are always her mother, Ayşe and Barış himself.

Later comes the catering food poisoning. The production company did not comment on the case, attributing the incident to Elçin's over-fears and weakened, due to malnutrition, immune system. But, according to ElBar fans, it wasn't difficult for any of the Owl's agents to sprinkle the food, if not with poison, at least with English salt. Then Barış decides to end everything and talks to the Owl. She convinces him that she didn't have anything to do with what was happening to Elçin, and he returns to their common home. Immediately after that, the Owl deletes threatening and offensive comments from her Twitter profile, convincing even the biggest skeptics that this horror film was organised and conducted by her. (Elçin's fans are still convinced of this).