Part 8

At the 2015 "Golden Butterfly" ceremony Barış goes alone, but Elçin is with her friend Yunus, whom we will call henceforth "the Bear". This is a surprise for Barış, he did not suspect that his beloved Elçin had a serious relationship. (And maybe it became serious the moment Elçin realised that she and Barış would not have a happy future together?!). And despite the awards they won, something seems to break in the unofficial relationship between Barış and Elçin. Many pictures of both of them follow, but with their real partners.

By episode 28 Barış shows fatigue and lethargy. And after the 29 episode shoots, he went to the hospital straight from the set. It turns out that there is severe inflammation of the lungs, which will require three weeks of treatment in complete rest. This requires adjustments. The filmed episode comes out one week later, using the fact that it's New Year's. At the same time fans understand that Barış is in the hospital. Star TV and the series' director decide to stop the shootings for a while and report his illness to prevent new rumours. But Barış insists that the filming has to be continued so that filmmakers will not lose their pay for a week. Because of this gesture to his colleagues, fans are calling him King.

Meriç gives the idea of an interim episode to get the audience familiar with the fates of the characters before the first episode. In it, the role of the young Ömer is played by another artist. The reason for such an episode, at such a late stage of the series, was officially announced on the website of "Kiralık Aşk" series. At the end of the episode, the King appears briefly to say that he would be back soon, but has been shot at the hospital.