Part 5

Television presenter Mesut Yar invites Turkey's most talked-about film couple in his program "Burada Laf Çok". All the time Barış sits on the couch with his sweeping arm behind Elçin's back, and at that moment, he completely forgets where he is and touches Elçin's hair. At the end of the broadcast, live television viewers ask Mesut if there was really a relationship between Elçin and Barış. His answer is surprising: "What I saw... makes sense to wait, it's better than you think." Even the singer Aydilge, who is also a guest at the studio, then becomes an ElBar fan and strongly supports them...

Unfortunately, Mesut and his program were later taken off air. It is rumoured that the reason is the Owl's father, who is close with big names in the television business.

Barış is stunned by what is happening, by the waterfall of gossip and rumours. It is alleged that he wanted to leave the series and officially announce his relationship with Elçin, but she had a different opinion: she did not want to finish working with another partner. She was also worried that Barış's exit would further aggravate the Owl, and she (Elçin) would not be able to cope with the powerful Özay family. She also worries about Barış, because, according to other tales, the Owl cannot control her anger and is capable of anything. Elçin asks Barış to come out with the Owl to the media and assure them that everything was fine between them. Barış calls her a coward, and instead of following her advice, leaves the common house with the Owl, but continues being involved in paying the rent because she is in debt.