Part 11

Elifcan (Fikret Galo) enters episode 34 and stays up to episode 43, with scenes only featuring Ömer almost all the time. Fans of the series reacted violently, not accepting Galo as part of the plot. Elçin's hardcore fans are dissatisfied that Fikret is trying to really humiliate and at the same time seduce Barış, thus moving him away from Elçin. Photos from the series are being uploaded, which shows that in the eyes of Elifcan there is an unprecedented irony and hatred when she was in a scene with Barış. This further upsets ElBar fans. It is openly said that she is an agent of the Owl, embedded in the series with the secret mission of making Elçin and Barış's life black and ruining the series.

At the same time, information emerges from the kitchen of the series that there is tension between Elçin and Elifcan behind the scenes, that the whole team is strained by the presence of the new add to the cast.

The production fears that a split could affect the rating of the series, and Meriç is tasked with shortening Elifcan's involvement. Director Barış Yöş also leaves the production along with her.

It is said that at the end of her participation, Elifcan declares at backstage that she likes and loves the Owl.

*END OF ARTICLE*