🎄Chapter 03: 🎶Santa Claus Is Coming To Town🎶🎄

🎄
Chapter 03: 🎶Santa Claus Is Coming To Town🎶
🎄

*Holly's POV*

I can't believe this was actually happening! The reindeers, the sleigh, even the sack of presents! We went to a couple of different houses where Scott would literally be lifted up in the air by the sack of presents, and into chimneys.

I had the biggest grin on my face. "This makes me feel like a kid again!"

Bell laughed. "I know right? Do you think we get to go to the North Pole too, and see the elves?"

"I think so." I said a little unsure. Usually I'd be pretty good with predicting things, but this was something completely different.

I mean, it's not every day you get to ride on Santa's sleigh with actual reindeers that fly, right?

"If we go to the North Pole and get to have a look in Santa's workshop, I want to bake cookies and decorate them." I said dreamily.

"I'll join you! Maybe we could make a gingerbread house together?" Bell said excitedly.

Scott turned to us and shook his head. "Okay, first of all, no. No one is going to the North Pole. Wanna know why? Because it doesn't exist. Secondly, what difference does it make baking cookies in 'Santa's workshop' than at home, anyway?"

Next thing we knew, the reindeers flew high in the air and through the clouds. I couldn't help but stretch my hand out to the side to feel the clouds.

Bell grabbed my arm to steady me. "Careful. If you lean any further, you'll fall off."

Scott looked around for Charlie and shouted his name, only to hear him giggle at the back, along with a dog barking. I turned my head round and saw him playing with a puppy who licked his cheek. "Aw, the puppy is so adorable!"

Bell chuckled. "This would make for a perfect picture for the family photo album." Even Scott couldn't hold back a smile as we watched Charlie, before turning round to face the front again.

Sometime during our little adventure, I fell asleep. I heard Scott say something. "All right. Morning, fellas. Morning sport."

I let out a loud yawn and lifted my head off of Bell's shoulder, stretching my arms above my head till I heard a popping sound. Bell woke up and removed the sleep from her eyes. "Does anyone know what time it is?"

I shook my head. "No idea."

Scott turned round and ruffled Bell's hair before facing the front again. "Morning Holly, morning my little Jingle Bell. Glad to see you both finally awake. We're done Comet, HO-HO-HO! Back to the house."

Bell looked a little crestfallen. "We're going home? I was hoping we'd get to see the workshop or something."

I linked my right arm into her left. "It's okay Bell, maybe we could go another time?"

Scott shook his head. "I don't think so girls, I think we've all had enough excitement for one night. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night." Scott waved his right hand in the air while keeping his left hand on the reins. "When I wake up, I'm getting a CAT scan!"