🎄Chapter 15: 🎶Jingle Bell Pop🎶🎄

🎄
Chapter 15: 🎶Jingle Bell Pop🎶
🎄

*Annabelle's POV*

The last few days I was busy helping the elves with the sleigh, helping with a few modifications here and there, along with Holly, who helped provide drinks and fresh cookies for everyone.

Today, Holly and I decided we'd try on an outfit each that was already in the wardrobe. Once I was done changing, I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Whoa...I look like an elf!"

(A/N: Annabelle's outfit)

I walked out of the bathroom to see Holly now dressed and ready. "Holly, you look absolutely amazing! Luke won't be able to keep his eyes off of you."

(A/N: Holly's outfit)

"You're looking quite dashing yourself Bell, Bernard won't be able to concentrate on ordering the elves around." Holly complemented as she gave my outfit an approving look.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Come on, let's go find dad. I think Bernard will be showing him the fire resistant suit Charlie suggested." We linked our arms together and left the room, catching up to Bernard, dad, and Luke.

"Did you tell him about it yet?" I asked behind them.

"No actually, we were just about to-" Bernard turned around and stared at me with wide eyes.

I looked away shyly and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Too much?"

Luke turned around and looked at Holly with the same expression as Bernard. "Holly, you look...wow."