🎄Chapter 09: 🎶Holly Jolly Christmas🎶🎄

🎄
Chapter 09: 🎶Holly Jolly Christmas🎶🎄

*Holly's POV*

We're several weeks into the new year, and the leader of the drama club decided to give us the weekend if, since we've been working hard with rehearsals for Peter Pan, and I have play the role of Wendy Darling, which means pyjamas at every rehearsal and the night we perform the show.

I was so happy when I got the good news about playing the role, it's what I've always wanted. I absolutely love musicals, the acting part of it looks like a lot of fun. Bell likes musicals too, but she only likes the music side of it. She's not all interested in acting at all.

Speaking of Bell, she invited me to spend the weekend with her and Charlie. Of course, I said yes! It felt like years since we've hung out together without school and the play in the way all the time.

As of right now, Myself, Bell, and Scott, got out of the car once we arrived at the Miller household to pick up Charlie. "Alright, where is he?"

Laura walked up to Scott, she did not look happy. "Well, he could be in his room jumping up and down on his bed, wearing a red hat and galoshes." I'd hate to get on her bad side.

"I don't care what Neil's doing. Where's Charlie?"

Now's our chance to escape! I've always hated it when people argue with each other, especially Bell's parents and sometimes Dr. Miller.

Bell waved her arms around to get Laura and Scott's attention. "Mom, dad? Holly and I will meet you in there while you two.....yeah..." We ran ahead into the house looking for Charlie before we heard their response.

Once we were in the house, we made our way into the living room where Charlie was with Dr. Miller.

Oh no....I have that feeling again where something bad is about to happen.

Since Christmas, I've been having these strange feelings, and sometimes visions at night of what's to happen in the near future. I didn't think much about it because I've always thought of them as strange dreams. Sometimes the odd nightmare, too.

"Charlie, it's just not logical."

Oh dear god, Dr. Miller is in psychiatrist mode again...this is really bad!

"What's not logical?" Bell asked curiously. We walked in and sat on one of the chairs that were in the middle of the room set up by Charlie.

How do I know that?

The random dreams/visions I've been having recently, that's why. I haven't told Bell about them yet, I don't want her to worry about me having some dreams that look very realistic to be about the future.

Dr. Miller spun the globe of the world they had and held up a small Santa ornament. "How can one man, in one night." He placed the Santa ornament at the top of the globe once it stopped spinning. "Visit all the children of the world?"

I snorted. "Well, he didn't go on a plane, that's for sure."

Bell struggled not to laugh. "So the only logical explanation, would have to have been on Santa's very own sleigh."