🎄Chapter 07: 🎶Here Comes Santa Claus🎶🎄

🎄
Chapter 07: 🎶Here Comes  Santa Claus🎶
🎄

*Annabelle's POV*

The next day, dad had to go back to work, which was fine with me because I could talk to Holly about the snow globe thing.

There was a knock on the front door. I answered it to find Holly kicking the snow off her boots. "Well, someone looks like they've had a good sleep."

"Funny, I don't even remember falling asleep." Holly said before I let her enter, shutting the door after. We made our way into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So..." I said slowly.

"So." Said Holly.

Silence.

Absolute silence.

The room was completely silent, except for the sound of the clock ticking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah, dang it woman, the silence is killing me." I groaned.

"That's just it...I don't know what to say. To be honest, when we saw them Christmas Eve at the workshop, I had this feeling somewhere inside of me that said they seemed kinda familiar, and now I know why." Said Holly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It all feels a little strange, doesn't it?" I asked as I turned myself around on the couch to face her, sitting crossed legged. "Especially now that we know that all the Legendary Figures are real, though it would be interesting to see a leprechaun, I guess."

Holly laughed. "Just don't go asking for a pot of gold or anything. You never know, the dudes probably saving up for a mansion or building his own little village or something. Could you imagine if April Fools was an actual person?"

"It wouldn't surprise me if she was, seeing as Jack Frost, The Easter Bunny, and the other Legendary Figures, are also real." I pointed out.

Holly nodded. "Yep, and now that Scott's Santa, or at least he will be by Thanksgiving, he'll become a Legendary Figure. We just have to help him out along the way, like getting him to believe somehow."

I grinned. "You're right. Anyway, about the gifts....should we, ya know.....bring Bernard and Luke here, maybe?"

Holly thought for a moment then nodded. "Yeah, we probably should. I want to thank Luke properly for the gift he got me for Christmas, it doesn't feel right if I just sit around and say nothing to him. Good thing I brought mine with me." She fished out her snow globe from her bag.

I looked at her surprised. "Wait...you've had your bag with you this whole time?"

Holly looked at me weirdly. "You've only just realised?."

I blinked several times and facepalmed. Gosh, I'm such an idiot. "Oh...well, never mind."

Holly's facial expression softened. "Jingle Bell, I know you're nervous about seeing them after the whole snow globe thing and regaining our memories of them. Heck, I'm just as nervous as you are, but we can't avoid them. Remember what Father Time said before Sandman put us to sleep?"