🎄Chapter 05: 🎶Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy🎶🎄

🎄
Chapter 05: 🎶Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy🎶
🎄

*Annabelle's POV*

I placed the gifts on my bedside table and put the spare mattress and pillows away. All I did was shove them under my bed, I was too lazy to push it into the hallway and into a cupboard. Plus, she'll no doubt be sleeping over again very soon anyway, no mistake about it.

Anyway, I sat on my bed with my legs hanging off it and grabbed one of the presents that had my name on it. This one was wrapped in red wrapping paper with a green ribbon round it. Whoever wrapped these presents was very skilled, because it was very neat.

Once I unwrapped the present, I shoved the wrapping paper aside. My eyes fell upon box with a letter taped to it. I removed the letter off the box and opened it. I was surprised to see it was very neatly written. This is what was said in the letter:

Dear Annabelle,

Firstly, I would like to say that it was great meeting you yesterday. You are the first humans to have visited the North Pole in many years, so you could imagine the excited looks on all the elves faces when they saw you, Scott, Charlie, and Holly.

Secondly, my brother and I can't thank you and Holly enough for helping us to convince your father that he is truly Santa Claus, it means a lot to everybody here at the workshop.
I knew we had made the right choice by choosing you and Holly for this particular role.
We know you can do this.

I know you can do this, because I believe in you.

Finally, inside this box is my Christmas gift to you. Shake it, and it'll show you a projection of anyone you want to see - Your parents, Charlie, Holly, and even yours truly.
If you have the desire to see someone, all you have to do is picture them in your heart and mind, and it'll show you the person you want to see most.

I hope you like the gift, I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Merry Christmas!
Bernard.

Wow...I honestly didn't expect that. He even signed his signature on the letter neatly written in black ink too. Being the curious person I am, I placed the letter on my bed, and opened the box.

My eyes went wide. It was a snow globe...a freakin' snow globe!

a freakin' snow globe!