Fear Can Break ↠ Liam Dunbar [Book 2]

Disclaimer - Seeing as I didn't own it last story, I still don't own Teen Wolf. I only own Charlotte Baehy and all her upcoming plot lines. Steal them and I will send dementors after you.

Foreword

First, we survived the killer kanima and its malicious masters.

Then, we were thrown into a brawl between an alpha pack and a dark druid and, by some miracle, we survived that.

Next came the demonic ninjas and the ancient spirit that had taken a liking to my friend, Stiles Stilinski. We managed to save him and the rest of the town, but not without some casualties first.

After all of that, my friends were thrown onto a dead pool, including the newest member of the pack, Liam Dunbar, who could most definitely be classified as something more than a friend.

How could a terrified like teenage girl with anxiety problems survive all of this, you might ask. Well, truth be told, I'm not sure I entirely did. Something inside of me is changing, turning into something that's not all that human. The thing is, I have no clue how dark and dangerous this change will be for me and the people I love.

Honestly, there's only one thing that I know for sure: Fear can break and it broke me.

danielle cambell as charlotte lahey 

dylan sprayberry as liam dunbar

So here is the sequel! I'm so freaking excited that I'm making a sequel and I can't tell you how excited I am to write more about my lovely Charlotte Lahey. Oh, and obviously I can't wait to write more Larlotte scenes bc we all know Larlotte is life.

That's it, for now....

Question - What do you want to see happen with Char / Larlotte in this story?