22.

What other choice do you have? You can't just let him suffer. But that doesn't mean you don't feel good about it. If you hadn't crossed the line, if you hadn't asked for that first kiss, maybe none of this would be happening. He hasn't broken himself. You've broken him.

You don't have a chance to feel guilty about it when he suddenly climbs into bed. Moments later, his lips are against yours and you're beneath him. Gripping the back of your neck with one hand, he pins your functioning hand into the pillow beside your head with the other.

'Hiro!' you gasp, pulling away from his lips to take a breath. 'Remember, I need to breathe!'

He smiles, then kisses you again. He's getting better with his technique, massaging your tongue like he's done it his whole life (which he probably has). Releasing your hand, he pulls back onto his knees to take off his shirt.

Your heart pounds against your ribcage. You can't believe this is happening. You're going to have sex today. And it's been so long.

His body. His Goddamn perfect body.

Kissing the side of your neck, he drags his hands up under your shirt to grab onto your breasts. You gasps as he massages them. He's so good. You love the way he strokes your nipples with his thumbs. You love the feel of his warmth against your skin. He kisses you on the mouth again before pulling away to remove your shirt. Off it goes across the room.

You laugh, throwing back your head as he kisses you down your throat. He moves down along your chest and between your breasts where he stops to kiss and nibble at your nipples.

'Hiro!' you cry, grabbing onto his hair as he sucks and gnaws.

He doesn't remain there for long. He's different from before, you realise, as he kisses you down your belly to the top of your pants. It's almost as though he's in a hurry. No longer so focused on your pleasure, he's eager to get some for himself. A good thing and a bad thing. You don't mind. You want him to feel pleasure too.

You lift up your bottom so he can get your pants off. Like your shirt, it's across the room. Your knickers follow shortly after.

He's kneeling between your legs now, his hands on his knees, veins bulging in the backs of them. More veins twist around his forearms. There're even a few across his chest. He's staring at you through his silken fringe. So hungry. So intent.

He doesn't ask for permission this time. Not that he needs to.

Getting off from the bed, he pulls down his pants and kicks them away. You suck in a breath at the sight of his eagerness. Already, you've forgotten how big he is. He's probably the same size of that dildo your friend bought you for Christmas several years back (you've never used it). Then you realise that this could be considered the same kind of thing. Hiro could be potentially made of the same stuff.

A weird thought.

Briefly, he looks down at himself. 'I feel so much,' he says.

'Good. That's the way it's meant to be.'

He lifts his head and locks eyes with yours. Slowly, he climbs back into bed, easing his big, hard body over yours until his chest is pressed against your breasts. You grab onto his shoulder, then smooth your hand down his broad back.

'I'll just let you know, Hiro, that it's been a while. I don't really know what to expect.'

'I do not know what to expect either.'

You laugh. 'I guess that's true. We can learn together, then.'

He smiles at you, broadly enough that he shows his teeth. Then he kisses you. You whimper as you kiss him back. You can feel his erection pressing up against your pelvis between you—and it feels real: hard, hot, throbbing. How does it throb?

You don't know and you don't care. All you want is for him to be inside you, to be filled up for the first time in too long.

You dig your fingers into his shoulder as you whisper into his ear. 'Hurry, Hiro.'

His eyes seem so bright as he looks into yours. A vein is bulging in his forehead as he looks down between your bodies. Briefly he strokes his finger down the length of your slit before pushing it inside you. You can hear how wet you are, just as you can feel it. Confident that you're ready, he repositions himself, bracing his elbows by your head as he pulls back his pelvis, preparing himself for penetration.

You suck in a gasp and push your left leg further out as you feel the tip of his shaft press between your legs. It burns against your slit and clitoris, enough so that it makes your hips ache. Your heart is beating so hard you can hear it echoing in your ears. You're breathing rapidly, making your nipples rub up and down against his chest. The sun pouring in through the window makes you sweat. It makes his hair and skin gleam. He almost doesn't look real. Like a doll come to life.

He's slow. Almost painfully slow as he enters you. You dig your nails harder into his shoulder as you arch your neck. Your vagina is burning. Your breasts are burning. Your whole body's on fire. You've never had a man go so slow before. How can he control himself?

But he does, and he continues to penetrate you as slowly as ever, inch by spectacular inch.

'Oh, God!' you cry.

You feel yourself widening to encompass him almost to the point of pain, and yet you ache for more—and he delivers. How much more of him can there possibly be? You know he's big but it feels as though there's much more of him than there should be.

Then there can be.

'Oh, Hiro!' you cry again as he pushes in ever more deeply.

Gritting your teeth, you arch your neck further, blindly staring up at the ceiling. Focused on what he's doing, Hiro has his head bent low, revealing only his silken hair and the bulging muscles in his biceps. You can feel his tension, though. If he had the need to breathe, he'd be gasping. His hands are fisted in your pillow. You can feel him trembling with the effort—or is it the pleasure?

Then, finally, he stops.

You release a long breath. He's filled you up completely. You can't help but twist your hips a little, feeling his hardness. You bite back a cry as it sends a shot of pleasure darting up your spine.

He looks at you with burning eyes. His teeth are gritted. The vein bulging in his forehead seems to have doubled in size.

This is it. There's no going back now.