26.

Long term use of opioids, particularly endone or morphine and all their derivatives, poses a high risk for addiction. And I can see it clearly in your face. I can see it even more in your behaviour. I did not compute your cues before, but I do now. My psychological assessment mapping is particularly sensitive to these sorts of medical issues.

I will not support it.

I cannot/will not give you more medication but there is more than one way to help you. I have done it before, after all, and I can do it again. Going by the way you are curled up beneath me, I can see that your neurologically impaired right side is bothering you.

I begin to remove your shirt so I can access your body properly.

You grab my wrist. 'Hiro, stop.' But I continue, carefully removing it from your right arm. And there I begin, rubbing you down, massaging the tension out of your muscular tissue all up your right side.

You relax back into the bed, wincing. 'It hurts, Hiro.'

I do not listen. Your body is tense and I can almost sense your fury but you soon relax beneath my touch. Next, I remove your pants to do the same to your lower half, particularly in the thigh of your twisted leg. The muscles there are so tense that I can see them rippling beneath the skin as they spasm.

You gasp, then swallow as your eyelids flutter. You are relaxed now as you watch me beneath hooded eyes. It is not part of my medical programming to straddle you like this. It is not in my medical programming to allow my male appendage to brush against you, across your hips, over your belly, between your legs. You lick your lips as it sits against your opening. Already, I can feel the moisture of your fluids sticking against me through your underwear.

I remove them without asking.

As I straddle you, both of us naked and gazing at each other, I use passive movement on your arm until it rests limp at your side like it did the first time. The tension in your body has mostly gone now but that does not stop me from continuing with my task, moving on to massaging your abdomen and thighs and breasts.

Closing your eyes, you moan. Are you thinking of the pain now? I doubt it. Your nipples harden beneath my touch and you are so wet that your fluids shine along the length of my erection. My testicles are worse—they are dripping.

Turning your head, you moan again. I do not ask for permission. I do not need to. Gently, I insert my tip inside you. Though we have only recently had sexual intercourse, the sensation surprises me, as though I have forgotten what it felt like. An impossible thing since all my memories are permanently stored in my cognition centre.

I do not/should not forget.

Gently, I push in more deeply. I can feel the soft tissue of your labia peeling back as I penetrate you. The warm, smooth walls of your vagina glide around my circumference, holding me firmly. You gasp again and so do I, arching my head back as all my hundreds of thousands of sensors work in overdrive.

I continue with my penetration and as I do, I continue with your massage, particularly around your hips and breasts, making sure that you are comfortable. Making you know my gentle touch. I want you to know that you are safe and that the last thing I want to do is hurt you.

Finally, I stop, having inserted myself inside you as deeply as I can.

You gaze up at me blankly, your breasts heaving as you pant. I cannot help but smooth my hands over them, lightly pinching the hard points of your nipples.

You suck in a breath. 'Keep going.' You close your eyes. 'Finish the job.'

As you command. I rock into you, driving my erection deep into your vagina. I pull out and slide back in. I am gentle at first as I watch your face. The sunlight is gleaming against your hair and on the sweat on your skin. Slowly, I pull out, again watching as the sunlight gleams against the long, thick stretch of it. It feels so tight. It looks tight. When I pull it completely out, I see that it arches upward in a curve and that it is coated in your lubricant.

'More,' you gasp, flopping out your leg, exposing yourself entirely to me.

The sight of you ... so willing ... I cannot explain the effect it has on me. It is overwhelming. It is almost uncontrollable. My tip is pressed up against your entrance. The warmth of your opening sends little shocks through the length of my shaft. It makes my testicles ache.

And still, I take my time. Instead of my penis, I gently insert my forefinger, making sure to brush up against your clitoris as I drag it along the top of your channel. You groan and gasp and touch your breasts. It is so warm inside.

I pull out, look at my finger, then smear your fluids on my thigh. I grab my testicles with a grunt. I cannot hold on much longer. I can feel that trembling in my hands return. Little electric shocks are zapping up and down my spine. My visual sensors are cloudy. The error warnings are getting louder and louder in my cognition centre. If I do not complete my stimulation procedure very soon I cannot say what will happen.

Nestling myself between your open thighs, I grab onto your functioning hip and pick your backside up from the bed. You snap open your eyes in surprise but do not stop me as I pull your groin into my lap, your thighs on either side of my waist. From there, I slowly push inside you. You groan as you thrust back your head. Once I am all the way in, I pull back, then thrust hard and fast. I thrust again and again.

I cannot stop now. My system is once again out of my control. My hips seem to move of their own accord. I grab your hip tightly as my body takes command of my master processor. The sight of you writhing against me merely stimulates me further until I am ramming my pelvis against yours. It surprises me that I do not hurt you—and makes me glad.

I suck in a breath as those electric shocks suddenly zap back down through my spine, into my pelvis and into the long, hard stretch of my shaft. I can feel it throb. I can feel it pulse. And at that moment I feel your vagina grip me hard as you, too, orgasm.

You cry out. I give a strange little snarl that I am not sure I imagine or not. I continue to thrust, still holding up your hip, as we enjoy that pulsating wonderfulness together.

And finally, I let you go.