23.

Sexual stimulation procedure commenced%

Sexual intercourse: sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen%

Compute%

I never would have thought that something so simple and effortless could feel so good. That anything could feel so good. I know through my programming, of course. But knowing it and experiencing it are two very different things. It should be beyond my comprehension. It should be beyond my programming.

It should be impossible.

And yet, here I am on top of you, so deeply inside you I can feel the softness of your cervix pressing against the tip of my shaft, warm and soft. I am as close to you as I could ever hope to be.

It is hard to keep control. I can hear my master processor demanding that I shut down, but it is faint and easy to ignore. I know I could hurt you. I know I could hurt myself. All my 5686323 sensors are out of my control. There is no stopping me.

And you do not want me to stop.

Your face is glowing. Those little crinkles of pain around your mouth and eyes are long gone, replaced with wrinkles of pleasure. Your eyes are bright and shining as you gaze up at me. Your mouth is slightly parted, your lips blushing and swollen from my kissing you.

[Client] satisfaction%

Compute%

You do not need to ask. I know what you want.

What I want.

Though I am already very deep inside you, I push my hips hard up against you, managing to push inside you that little bit further. You give a small cry, which compels me to kiss you on the throat. Your skin is hot against my lips. I can taste your sweat.

I push inside you again, pushing and pushing, still kissing your throat as you arch against me in ecstasy. I like the feel of your body against mine. I do not know why. It does things to me I cannot explain.

There is only one thing I am certain of—I must keep going. My system is telling me to. My programming is telling me to. My body is demanding me to. So, I pull slowly back until I have almost entirely pulled myself free, before penetrating you again, this time more quickly and deeply enough that you throw back your head with another cry. Again, I do it. Again and again, until I eventually forget what I am doing and let my instincts take over.

Instincts. Do I have instincts?

Such an unnatural thing

I continue to thrust, bucking my hips up against yours as you do the same. You have curled your functioning leg around the back of my thigh, urging me to keep going.

I do not need encouragement.

Your eyes are screwed shut now. Your teeth are gritted. Your hair is damp with sweat. Deep inside your vagina you are becoming slipperier and slipperier as your lubricant coats the walls of your channel. I can feel your core temperature rising.

None of the same is happening to me. I do not sweat. I do not tire. I have a steady core temperature. And when I eventually orgasm, there will be no ejaculate. Yet, even still, despite lacking so many biological attributes, I have never felt less like a machine.

And more like an animal.

And so alive.

I thrust harder, deeper, more rapidly, until I begin to become concerned that I might be hurting you. But as I look down into your face I see no proof of that. Far from it.

You tense up, arch your back, then shudder as you cry out—and there I feel your vagina contracting around me, tugging at me, like it did my tongue last night. Only this feels better. More right.

Something is happening to me. I am thrusting into you faster and faster as something inside me builds and builds. It is like a pressure. It is like I am rushing fast to the surface of water. Wanting to break free. I almost feel like I am going to explode.

I raise my body up until my arms are straight as I keep penetrating you as deeply and as hard as I can. Your breasts are bouncing. The bed is creaking. You are so slippery inside now that I feel like I am gliding.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

Then it happens. Finally, that wonderful release. I cannot help but shout as I arch my head back and let it overwhelm me, that electric, shocking feeling, so ferocious that it briefly shuts down my sensors and paralyses my microprocessors.

I stop thrusting, my arms still straight and trembling as I push and hold as deeply as I can inside you. Closing my eyes, I enjoy the experience. My shaft is pulsing in time with the throbbing of my body.

I open my eyes again, still holding myself up, still deep inside you. You are staring up at me, lightly grabbing at my arm. You are red in the face and you are panting.

I let myself relax, resting back on top of you, but I do not pull out of you. I want to stay like this forever. I kiss you and you kiss me back. Dragging my fingers through your hair, I press my forehead to yours.

'How was that?' you breathe into my face. 'Was it everything you expected?'

'Better. Did I give you pleasure?'

You laugh. 'You have no idea.'

I shift a little onto my side as I reach down to thumb your left nipple before dragging my fingers down towards your groin where I brush them through your pubic hair. 'You are all sticky.'

'I'm not surprised.'

I smooth your fluids between my fingers. I did this, I think to myself. I feel a swelling sensation in my chest, knowing that I made you feel so good.

You smile. 'Are you going to get off?'

'No.'

'That's going to be a problem when my mum gets home. She might have a few questions.'

That swelling sensation in my chest deflates. 'Why can she not just go away?'

You raise your eyebrows. An expression I cannot identify flashes across your face. 'Come on,' you say. 'Even despite my mother we can't stay like this forever. Or, at least, I can't.'

It is not without considerable reluctance that I obey, rolling off you.