The next day

I woke up bright and early, rising with the morning sun. Which, now that I think about it, is a weird analogy, because the sun is out even if it isn't morning. The sun is out even if it's nighttime, because it never goes down, we just rotate away from it. So why was that phrase even made?

Well, shit.

Anyway, I made sure to wake Sawamura up in the most annoying way possible, because I love him, and he decided to wait for Tsukishima while I go and get us some breakfast. On the way, I grabbed a banana for Tanaka, partly to be nice, but mostly I just wanna make fun of him. I also found apple juice and grabbed it for Tadashi. I think it's kinda cool that's his favorite drink, because it's literally juice from an apple. It's kinda badass, and don't ask me why, because I don't know why.

Anyway, I texted Ennoshita to make sure he's awake, then waited for him to open the door of his room. I then gave him the banana. Mouthing banana man, I smirked, and walked away while he silently died of laughter in the doorway. Then, I got a stupid idea, so naturally, I acted on it. I walked back to him, invited myself inside, grabbed the banana from Ennoshita's hands, and lobbed the thing at Tanaka, which woke him up fast. Then, he shouted at me as loud as he could without disturbing the neighbors, while I booked it to my room. I arrived out of breath and doubled over with laughter, and Sawamura looks at me funny.

A few minutes later, Ennoshita texted me the video.

I decided to create a group chat, and told everyone to meet me in our room after they wake up. It only took two hours. To be honest, probably a record time. Either way, we were all together in one place by nine, mostly because I woke everyone up. Once we were all together, I rationed out breakfast, and gave Tadashi his apple juice, which he thanked me for. 

"According to my plans, we'll get back on the road tomorrow, but for today we have the entire day to explore. Who wants to suggest somewhere?"

I looked around the room. No one answered, so I just looked up good parks in the area and we took a walk there. Afterwards, it was nearly lunchtime, so I bought us all food and we sat down, chatting and screwing around. I decided to ask everyone what they wanted to do for a living, since at this point I knew we were probably going to be lifelong friends. Tadashi piped up first.

"I've always wanted to pursue a career in music. I think it's really cool, and a good way to express yourself."

"That's cool. Have you written any songs?"

"Some. I was thinking of making one called-"

He giggled before continuing.

"Banana man-"

"Hey! You little twerp!"

"I'm almost an inch taller than you."

Tanaka growled while Tadashi went back to eating his sandwich, and I decide to prevent a homicide by asking Tsukishima what he wanted to do with his life.

"I dunno," he replied, "I was always just playing guitar with Tadashi while he handled the drum kit. So music, I guess."

"Fair. Ennoshita, I assume yours is engineering?"

"Yep. And banana man here wants to be a pet groomer, for some reason."

"Hey. I love petting dogs, and I give good haircuts. It fits perfectly."

"True, true. And you're gonna work your way up to vet one day, you said?"

"That's right. Ryuu, he who saves animal lives!"

"More like he who kills bananas."

"I swear to god, if you mention that one more time-"

"I also have to take a shit," Daichi announces, and everyone but Tsukishima leaves the table and walks away from the bickering pair. I'd admit, however, that it was very fun, conversing with them. I should do it again sometime.

Good thing I'll be on the road with them for a good while longer.