Chapter Fifteen

"Dereeeekkkkk," The alpha woke up to the whiny voice of Stiles against his ear, smiling and rolling over to pull Stiles into his arm, making the boy huff in annoyance.

"Derek, I've been trying to wake you up for forever!" Stiles said, nuzzling his nose into Derek's collarbone. "I tried making breakfast."

Derek's eyes snapped open, a suspicious frown on his face. "How come I don't smell any smoke?" He asked, making Stiles pull away in offense.

"I guess you won't get any then." Stiles said, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout that made Derek smile, pulling him back onto the bed as the smaller boy protested.

"I could just eat you for breakfast." Derek mumbled, pressing his lips against Stiles neck, making the boy grin but pull away yet again, skipping away from the bed and down the stairs and leaving Derek alone in their bedroom.

Derek quickly got up, not bothering to put on a shirt as he followed Stiles downstairs, figuring that he felt much better after the fiasco on the Friday night.

"You made... cereal?" Derek asked, coming up from behind Stiles who was standing at the kitchen counter. He felt Stiles scowl as he wrapped his hands around Stiles' waist, his chin resting on the other's lean shoulder, though he knew it was all in good fun.

"Derek, what are we?" Stiles asked suddenly, pouring the milk into the bowl. Derek frowned, not expecting that question so early in the morning.

"We can be whatever you want us to be." Derek admitted. He cared for Stiles, but he just wanted him to be happy. If that meant that Stiles didn't want to be with him, although his attitude last night spoke otherwise, then Derek was fine with it, although it made his heart ache.

"I want you to be my boyfriend," Stiles said, turning around in Derek's grasp, his forehead pressing against Derek's. Derek smiled as Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck.

"I'll be your boyfriend if you want." Derek said, pressing a chaste kiss to Stiles' lips, smiling as Stiles nodded.

"Finally!" The two jumped, Stiles practically falling backwards onto the countertop as they heard Scott's loud voice from the doorway. They turned to see the rest of the pack at the door of the loft, both of them flushing a bright red as they quickly removed their hands from each other.

"Took you two long enough." Isaac shrugged as he strolled over, grabbing the bowl of cereal that Stiles had just made for himself, making both of them both turn even redder.

"Hey!" Stiles said as Isaac began to eat his food. "It's not like you and Scott are moving any faster!" The rest of the pack began to laugh as the two boys in question both choked, Isaac barely stopping the cereal bowl from falling out of his hands.

"You might want to put on a shirt, Der." Stiles mumbled as he turned around to get another bowl for a second bowl of cereal, Derek smirking as he went upstairs to throw on a grey t-shirt.

Stiles sat down next to Lydia and Allison, both of them looking at him with a funny look as he began to eat his cereal. "What?"

"When did you guys get together?" Allison asked the question both of the girls were wondering, making Stiles shrug.

"I dunno." Stiles said, focusing more on his cereal than the actual question. "A few days ago, I guess." Lydia smiled as Stiles looked at Derek walk back down the small spiral staircase, a lovestruck smile on his face.

Derek walked over to where Stiles sat, sliding in between his new boyfriend and the arm of the couch, one of his arms laid across Stiles' hips as the pack gathered on the couches.

Stiles finished his cereal, leaving the empty bowl on the coffee table before leaning back and tucking his head under Derek's chin, lacing their hands together.

This really was his home.