Epilogue

It was three months later.

It got better, eventually. Stiles went to school with the pack a week or two later with the excuse of a medical issue in the family. He stopped crying every night, and he slowly accepted his new eye color as his.

Mirrors were a big problem, though. Stiles avoided them like they were the plague, and if he was ever in front of one, he couldn't look in his eyes. It was just a reminder of what he had lost.

Other than that, life was good. Stiles discovered on one of the full moons that he had some new "werewolf" powers, including claws and super strength. Apparently the serum wasn't strong enough to make him into a "full" werewolf, so he was more like a fox with claws. He wasn't as affected by the full moon as the others; it was like he got the best of both worlds.

Gerard was gone; the only hunters remaining in the supernatural town of Beacon Hills was Chris Argent and Allison, who had proved that they were on the side of the innocent multiple times. Victoria Argent left after seeing what her husband had done to help Stiles, leaving off to go somewhere where there were other hunters; Scott guessed Mexico.

Life was good. Stiles had his pack now, his pack that would stay with him for the rest of his life. It was unlike any other he had seen; they accepted anyone. Six months later, when they met a group of chimeras, filled with half-wendigos, werejaguars, and kanimas, they were happy to help them; when an old werewolf called Satomi sent her beta, Brett, to ask for help, they ran straight into the danger. Their pack had werewolves, banshees, humans, and now a werefox.

He was finally home.