2~ Xavier Russo

By reflex I caught onto the girl that bumped against me. Took me a minute but I recognized the rich snob and immediately dropped her. By the looks on her face I don't think she appreciated it, well too bad I don't give a shit.

I stepped over her and continued walking to my gym class when I felt her small pull on my shirt. I turned around to see her fisting my shirt in her hand and attempting to pull me back. I decided to humor her and halted. She smirked in victory and pointed her index at me angrily.

"You dare drop me!? Hold up wait! You dare bump into me!?" Anger was strewn across her petite face, making her look like an evil Chihuahua.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored the stuck-up Barbie who think she owns the world.

"You're ignoring me now? Who the hell do you think you are? Listen here you charity case! My dad payed for your scholarship so-", I cut her off as anger flashed in my eyes at what she called me.

I pushed her against a locker and placed my hands on either side of her, trapping her in.
"If I were you, I'd keep that pretty mouth shut Bella"

Her eyes widened as she comprehended the heavy accent and deepness of my voice. Taking in her startled state I continued,
"I don't have time to give you the much needed reality check, so I instead advice you to stay away from me unless you want bad things to happen to you. I don't tolerate rich assholes or bitches in your case. Don't make me repeat myself", with that I pushed myself off her and continued on my way.

I didn't go long before she ran and stood in front of me blocking my path.

"If you think it's that easy to scare me, you're in for a ride buddy", she scowled at me angrily while her cheeks blushed red. I might even say cute if I didn't know what kind of a snob she is.

"I'd rather eat dust than let you ride me" Her blush deepened at my words just as she started shaking with anger.

"You- you infuriating son of a-", I pushed past her, unwilling to listen to her little rant.

I heard her cursing and stomping her feet in the background as I walked towards gym class, a small smirk strewn across my face.

Natalie's POV

That infuriating bastard! I'll show him I'm not to be messed with. Who does he think he is shoving me against lockers! Also who the hell is Bella! I am Natalie!

I was still fuming when I reached algebra, so much so that I spent the entire period planning him a slow death. I should probably ask his name next time I see him so I know what to engrave on his cremation urn. Burying that evil will do no good, he'll come after me like a hot walking dead so cremation it is.

The bell rang and I was out the classroom making a beeline to the gym. To see my boyfriend. Yes my boyfriend Joshua and no one else.

Karla and Mia came out of Art class and joined me midway.
"Do you know about the new hottie in school?" Mia whispered to me.

"Might have an idea", I mumbled with my eyes in slits.

"I'd give it a week before he comes begging you for a date", Karla added

"Mhmm he'll definitely be begging" Scenarios of how I could destroy him ran through my head.

"Did you also know he's of Italian descent and recently moved here from Rome? Apparently his last name's Russo. God I'd pay to hear his accent. He haven't spoken with anyone yet it seems", Mia continued rambling

"OMG there he is!", Karla squealed from beside me as I looked ahead to see him approaching from the indoor stadium. Our eyes met as he walked towards me, neither of us moving away, challenging each other. A scowl was etched on my face as a glare was sported on his.