8~ Xavier Russo

Ignoring the nurse's little statement with a glare we both kept walking towards the school building.

"Take me to my car", Bella tightened her hold on me as she directed me in the direction of the car park.

"Why?"

"I want to go home and plus if we were to walk in like this to the cafeteria, considering it's lunch right now, we'll be the center of all gossip. I'd rather not have you as a black spot on my reputation. I'm not known for giving any random dudes even a speck of my attention.", She looked up at me as she spoke.

Well I already knew that she's not a bimbo who throws herself on any random hot dude. But she doesn't need to know that.

"Really? Shocks me to know that you even have a reputation", I smirked lightly at her angered expression.

It's so fucking easy to tick her off.

Her nails dug into my skin at where she was gripping my shoulder and I in response gripped her waist tightly. Both of us clenched our teeth in pain as we walked towards her car.

I put her in the passenger seat and went over to the drivers side.
"Keys?"

"What do you think you're doing?", She stared at me disbelievingly

"Want to try footing the pedal with that foot and go on killing the innocent pedestrians?"

"I so want to wipe this day off the calendar", She gripped the dashboard so hard her knuckles turned whiter than they already are.

"Are you done ranting?", I outstretched my hand for her to place the keys.

"Whatever" She placed the keys to her porche on my hand reluctantly.

"Keep in mind this is a one time thing and we shall never speak of it again. I haven't even let Josh get on this, let alone drive it", She complained as she folded her arms against her chest and leaned on to the window with a scowl.

I ignored her, started the car and drove past security at the gate, the grey haired man didn't even notice as he was busy dosing off as usual.

"How?", Bella asked and didn't complete whatever the question she was asking.

"Do you expect me to be psychic or something...?"

"Oh hell no. Expecting anything of you would be a waste of time but what I was asking is, how did you get hurt? Who beat you up? Don't misunderstand, I'm not asking cause I care, I just want to go and pay the man for doing a good job."

"Then keep shut", I glared at her and ignored the latter part of her question.

"Oh so you're a stalker now? You know where I live? Cause the last time I checked I am yet to give you directions to my house."

"I think even the local crackhead knows where the mayor lives", I gave her an unamused look.

"How do you know I'm the Mayor's daughter?"

"For every 5 words you speak, your two brain cells find the need to proclaim you're the Mayor's daughter Bella"

"Just like you with your 'you're playing a dangerous game, Bella' , she mocked my voice with gusto.

"I do not sound like that", I rolled my eyes at her

"You do, trust me."

"Not even if my life depended on it", I said in all seriousness

"You know, you're going to regret saying that someday Mr Russo", she narrowed her eyes at me.

"We'll see Miss white", I slowed down infront of her mansion's gate, flooded with men in black tuxes and built in microphones.