10~ Xavier Russo

Thought my ears deceived me for a moment before she speeded off

Thank you huh? Never realised she had it in her to thank people genuinely, the more you know...

I walked back to the lockers to get my towel to see them still getting it on. Flashback of tears on Bella's stone cold face made me wonder if I should admire the dude or smash his head in, don't know why but I was leaning more towards the latter.

Hitting my fist hard against a nearby locker, I startled them out of each others mouths. The girl's eyes widened as she cleared her throat and swiftly walked past me with the lovestruck cheater running behind her. I had good mind to wrap my fist around his neck and pull him back but I controlled myself and reminded me that, this is none of my fucking business. And also knowing Bella she is probably plotting their deaths right now. Best to stay away from her the coming days unless I want to testify in court.

Grabbing my towel I wiped the sweat adorning my forehead and removed the sweat soaked jersey with my name and number 11 on it.

Bella must've been affected more than I thought by this whole thing. The woman didn't even attempt to comment on me being a whole jock thing.

"Here you are! My champ!" I groaned realising the annoying ass coach found me.

"Sup?", I just nod at him before attempting to close my locker and walk but no! The old man had to lean against the opened locker, preventing me from closing it and walking away.

"Keep this up and we'll even win the whole thing. For the first time in history!", Coach patted my back.

"Sure", I pushed him off the locker forcefully and slammed it shut.

"Thats the energy I need on the field!"

"Whatever. I'm off"

I left the building with an overhyped coach on my tail. Ignoring all his game plans and strategies for the next game I walked towards the bus stop. Thankfully he got the hint, I aint listening and stopped following me.

After getting myself to the shabby room in the corner of the stinking gym, I crashed for the night.

Saturday and Sunday went by in a blur due to my busy schedule with practices for the upcoming fight on Monday. Old man Grey coached me and kept me occupied in the worn out ring for the entirety of the weekend.

Getting dressed the following Monday morning, I could sense the incoming drama at school. I wore another of my black shirts and ran my hand through my shit coloured hair before throwing on my combat boots.

I got off the bus and walked to school late. As the hallways were now empty with students already in their respective classes. I took a turn in the direction of the lockers and was immediately hit with a sense of Deja vu

The cheater and his mistress were back at it on the lockers in the empty hallway or so I thought till I saw the fuming figure of Bella in the opposite end.

So much for keeping away.

She walked towards the distracted couple with her heels stomping loudly on the floor. This broke off the couple's kissing as they stared at the face of their doom in human form.

And the little mistress, didn't know she had it in her, smirked. While I thought this would set Bella off it did quite the opposite actually. That smirk fueled a very smug smile on Bella's face.

"Smirk all you want now mute, let's see who'll be begging at my feet by the end of the day" She then turned her attention to the cheater who looks like a deer caught in headlights.