Bonus Chapter [R]

Continuation of Xavier's and Natalie's steamy scene 👀
Xavier Russo POV

"Because it's rightfully mine to bite", I winked at her and pulled her lips inbetween mine again.

She ran her hands up through my back to my hair and tugged, deepening the kiss. Pushing her towards the bed, I broke the kiss to gaze at her before she pulled me on top of her and started kissing me again.

Trailing kisses down her jaw to her neck, I sucked and nipped leaving my mark on her before slipping my hands up her black tee.

Her soft skin warmed underneath my fingertips as I pressed my lips back on her and trailed my hands up to the lace of her bra. Swiping my thumb under the soft lace, I wrapped the other arm around her and removed the clasp before pushing the bra up and away from her perfect skin.

Switching my lips from hers to the base of her stomach, I kissed up her body as I rolled up her shirt. Placing open mouthed kisses from her navel all the way up to her chest, I could help but relish in the soft moans she let out.

Her pink nipples perked up in response to my sweet assault on her skin as I gathered one of the nubs in my mouth and pulled. Bella moaned in ecstasy as I licked around her nub and placed a soft peck on her areola. Pinching the other nub inbetween my thumb and index, I pulled, elongating it.

Pulling out her pink nip from my mouth with a pop, I trailed kisses across her chest to the other nipple while my index travelled down her navel to the waistband of her jeans. Pulling myself up from her pink breasts, I placed open mouth kisses on Bella's lower stomach, just above the waistband of her jeans, making her moan and squirm in pleasure.

Pulling down her zipper, I gently yanked the jeans down her slim legs, exposing her white lace thong.

"Fuck Bella. You're driving me crazy"

"You're driving me crazy by wasting time talking when I need you so badly!"

I chuckled at her lightly before pulling apart her legs and kissing up her inner thigh. Bella moaned as she squirmed underneath me, making me tighten my hold on her legs as I pulled her further apart.

As I reached the top of her inner thigh, I pushed aside the soaked thong, exposing her glistening core. Without warning, I latched my mouth onto her, making her yelp in surprise before moaning in pleasure. I continued lapping up her wetness as I ran my index up the inside of thigh before plunging it into her core.

The finger slipped in easily due to mia Bella's exquisite wetness. I sucked on her clitoris as my index plunged into and out of her.

"Xavier I need you", Bella moaned as I replaced my finger with my tongue and fucked her core by tasting every delicious crevice of hers.

Bella whimpered as she was on the edge of her orgasm but before she could finish I pulled out my tongue and yanked my towel off before ripping her thong away.

My eyes travelled up her body to her eyes to see her staring at me with wide eyes. I smirked at the boost of ego she just gave me and looked at her again to make sure she's ready. Bella pulled my face to hers in response and kissed the fuck out of me.

Just as I deepened the kiss, I positioned myself at her entrance and plunged into her without warning. Bella gasped onto the kiss as I plunged my tongue into her mouth and dick into her pussy.

Fuck she feels so good. Mia Bella.

"Xavier", She breathed my name as I fucked into her.

Pulling her hands above her head, I brought her leg upto my shoulder and fucked into her from the side, reaching more within her in this angle.

"Fuccccck yessss!", Bella moaned out loud making me realise I hit her G spot. Hitting that same place repeatedly, I could feel her walls clenching around.

"Hold!", I commanded as I rubbed her clit.

"Come mia Bella", She climaxed hard, triggering my own, making me pull out on time and spray my seed over her lower body.

I collapsed on top of her and placed my head on her chest, next to her breast as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You're everything", She leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Mia Bella, Mia amore"