Author's Note

Jesus

Christ.

This took me waaaay too long to finish. Started writing this in like what, 2015? And it's 2020. Shitballs, I really need to stick to a schedule in the future.

Anyway, like always, I wanna thank everyone for reading my fun little story! For some reason, during my long hiatus, this started blowing up and getting tons of reads and votes and comments, and I was confused as to why now when I wasn't writing (or even on wattpad for that matter), but I'm glad it did because it motivated me to finish this story and get me back to writing!

But yeah, back to the thanking;

Thanks to those who voted or commented or or added this story to their libraries or even silently read my story! I found this story particularly hard to write, mainly because I didn't know where to go or would change the storyline halfway through. I know it's handy to have a timeline of some sorts, but I was feeling hella lazy when I started writing this lol

And now to answer this question that I'm sure some people will be wondering about:

-Will there be a second book to "The Mask Man in the Woods"?

No, mostly because this book and my first book "I Want to Be Free" are a part of a series, "They're About Death", that will all come together sometime soon! My next book, "Till We're Legends" will also be a part of that series. Of course, you don't have to read that one as no main characters from this book will be apart of that book. If you would like to read more about Tristian and Varia, be on the lookout for a book that I do not have the title as of yet, but hope to have it out soon!

I guess that's all I have to say for the time being. I'm glad to have finally finished this story though it was a pain to write sometimes. I know 2020 is rough for a lot of people, but for those who use books to escape from this horrible year, hang in there. I know there's going to be a light at the end of this dark tunnel.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and that everyone stays safe. Fingers crossed that the new year brings good news for everyone! Thanks for sticking with me and hope to see you guys around <3