~17

(A/N: Sorry for updating a little late. I was playing Minecraft and I forgot about the uploading time- )

In the last couple of days, Marie had been with Levi's squad and she had seen Mikasa and Armin too. They were surprised that she'd already gotten that high in the Survey Corps but they were proud as well. They had spoken about what's going to happen Eren and the whole Levi squad were waiting in the courtroom for Eren. 

"Mikasa and Armin are here too... I wonder how this will end..." Marie thought. "Darius Zackley will be leading this whole thing and he's not that nice of a person...

Suddenly, the door busted open and Eren walked in with two guards. Eren got placed on his knees and a pole was put behind him where his handcuffs were locked on to. Marie stood diagonally behind Levi with Gunther next to her. Levi stood next to Erwin Smith in front.

Eren looked at Mikasa and Armin and widened his eyes. Then he looked at Commander Erwin and noticed Marie behind him with the Survey Corps attire.

"The Survey Corps? What the hell happened when I was in that cell?" Eren thought as he looked at Marie.

"Well then. Let us begin." Darius Zackley said as he suddenly spoke up. "Eren Yeager. You are a soldier, sworn to sacrifice your life for the public good. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir," Eren said with a slightly nervous tone

"This is an exceptional situation. This tribunal will be held under Military, not civilian, law. The final decision lies entirely in my hands. Your fate will be decided here. Do you have any objections?" 

"I need to keep my posture... But the energy in this room is really tense and it's making me super uncomfortable." Marie thought.

"No sir," Eren replied.

"I appreciate your perception. I will be direct. As anticipated, concealing your existence has proved impossible. We must make your existence public in some form, or a threat to humanity other than Titans may arise. What I will decide today is what force will take custody of you. The Military police? Or the Survey Corps. Then I'll ask the Military police for their proposal." Zackley said as he was reading it directly off of his paper.

"Yes, sir. I, Commander of the Military Police, Nile Dawk, Will present my proposal." Nile said.

"He also has a paper to directly read from. Looking at Erwin, He doesn't." Marie thought as Nile presented his proposal.

Marie listened closely and The Military simply wanted to eliminate Eren for the sake of humanity.

"That's bullshit. Eren's Titan might contain some answers that we are unaware of. Maybe the colossal and armored Titan are shifters too since they were really thinking about what they were doing." 

"We'll hear the Survey Corps proposal next," Zackley said.

"Yes, sir." Erwin started. "I, 13th Commander of the Survey Corps, Erwin Smith, will present my proposal. We would welcome Eren as an official member of our forces, and use his power to retake Wall Maria. That is all." 

Darius Zackley was a bit surprised that that was it.

"With his power, we can retake Wall Maria. We believe it is clear what our priorities should be."

"I see. When do you plan to begin this mission?" Zackley asked. 

Marie didn't exactly know what to do right now so she zoned out and thought of the possibilities of what was going to happen with Eren.

"Understandably, Eren will look like a threat to humanity but Eren was unaware of his Titan powers for his whole life. I'm not scared of him and I believe that others shouldn't be too."