~18

In two days, Eren got introduced into Levi's squad. Everyone was pretty unsure of him except Marie. Olou really took a dislike to Eren but Marie thinks he dislikes everyone besides Petra.  They were ordered to go to the old Survey Corps headquarters where they could keep Eren in check and maybe even transform safely. They were now riding on their horses to the old HQ and Marie was behind next to Levi.

Olou explained to Eren why the old HQ became useless but he didn't really seem to listen.

Levi was just staring straight at Eren and Eren turned around but got scared of Levi and turned right back around.

"Yeah right... This will be great..." Marie mentally sighed.

"Don't act cocky new kid. I don't care if you're a Titan. I can't believe that the Captain will be spending all his time with a brat like you... Not to mention the quiet kid..." Olou said but his horse stepped on a rock and he painfully bit his tongue.

"Karma... And I'm not just quiet for a reason. I literally can't speak." 

 They arrived at the old HQ and Marie was walking next to Levi when Gunther and Eld talked about how dirty this place had become.

"The inside is probably covered in dust," Eld said.

"That's a serious problem. We'll begin immediately." Levi said and they all went right to work.

Marie was working with Eren on the upper floor.

"Eren, I've cleaned the two rooms already as Levi told me to. Did you finish the bathroom and the hallway?" Marie asked him.

"I did."

Marie looked around and knew that Levi won't be satisfied with this. Living with him in the underground made her incredibly good at cleaning and knowing how spotless and clean Levi like's his environment, this wouldn't be good enough.

"Be prepared to do this all over again, Eren." Marie snickered.

"Isn't this clean? Let me see how you did." Eren said and they walked to the two rooms.

"What? How did you get it this clean? Is this what Captain Levi wants?" Eren asked dumbfounded.

"I'm just good at cleaning. And Levi likes it when he sees his reflection on surfaces. It even makes him smile a little."  

"Smile? How do you know all these things about the Captain?" 

"I'm his younger sister after all." 

"You're the sister of humanity's strongest?! Of Captain Levi?!" Eren simply shouted.

"Calm down Eren. I am. But don't talk about it with Levi a lot. I don't know why but he rather not talk about the fact that we're brother and sister."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you're his sister?"

"You never asked who my brother was so I didn't answer. It's as simple as that buddy."

"For real?"

"Yeah. Now let's get down and tell him that we finished here. Or should I rather say that I'm finished here?" Marie signed playfully.

"Oh shut up. It's probably fine."

Eren and Marie walked down to tell Levi that they were done cleaning the upper floor.

"We've finished cleaning the upper floor. Where should I sleep?" Eren asked.

"You sleep in the basement," Levi said while taking off his cleaning mask.