The Dream Maker

A/N: Long time no see!!!! I hope you like this new chapter!
....

Road's POV:

Lulubel and Wisely are following me. I can't just let them take me and take advantage of me.

Yes, I am crying.

When I knew that a Noah whose name is Nea, allowed an exorcist to take his memories, the Noah inside me grumbles.

She wanted to erode me.

She wanted to take my old memories away as a human and just let her use my body to approach Red Walker and free Nea.

I won't let her erode me.

Why am I a Noah?

Why is the Noah of Dreams awakened inside of me?

Road, the Road that lived for decades is dead already.

I stopped by the church and saw them both grinning but I mischievously smiled.

They do not know I brought them to their dreams so that they'll think I vanished after crowds of people came. I used it for a short time to enter the Catholic Church and hide there.

I peeked inside and found out that there were few people inside. I quickly hid inside a small room. I don't want them to find me, not even Allen Walker.

Allen Walker, the boy that has two souls harboring inside him.

His old, innocent self was eroded after Red Walker's memories have been awakened.

Nea did not erode Allen Walker. Red Walker did that.

He has memories that is more gruesome and brutal than Nea's which no one has known yet. Red Campbell or Red Walker, he's a man that is still feared mostly by Noahs.

It is clear how he won Tyki's loyalty.

With only his aura, his companions would know that he's a man that they shouldn't oppose or death will be the price. The Earl equals his strength but he wasn't able to kill him long before. It will be much harder now for him. Nea is inside of him...

The Apocryphos is hunting Red Walker.

I will become another Noah of Dreams that will witness the battle of the strongest wielder of the heart.

The Destroyer of Time.

ROAD'S POV END

....

"Red!" Marian Cross confronted him inside the white ark.

He pinned him on a wall that shocked all of their companions. "Why did you accept a Noah!? I became the fourteenth's supporter because of you!"

Allen gazed at him. His eyes were on fire but Cross doesn't fear it. "I have reasons you don't need to know!" screamed Allen. Klaud Nine slapped Marian and bowed in front of Allen, "Please forgive his bad manners."

Allen just shrugged it off, "Finding Road isn't that hard. I know where her memories are. Also, I know that the first Road passed away. The Road we know now is different."

Using Nea's abilities, he opened the door that leads to the church where Road is hiding.

All of them looked everywhere. There was a statue of Christ in front of them.

"Where are we?" asked Lavi.

"You're Asian, am I right, Lavi and Lenalee?" Allen asked.

"Yes, I am. Why?" Lavi replied, confused at the reason why Allen is asking unimportant things.