The Vatican's Command

After Allen and the others reached the Ark and opened the door inside the white ark to go straight to Vatican, Allen knew that there will be people who will become suspicious of him but he decided not to mind them but rather, focus on what's in front of him.

Everything will be fine, right Mana?

Allen entered the white building and they were all escorted by the Camerlengo but when they already reached the Pope's Office, the Camerlengo only allowed Allen to enter because he was the only one that the Pope wanted to meet.

The other exorcists refused to follow the Camerlengo and said that it was too risky. Leverier also added that Howard Link should follow making everyone know that the man they thought only resembles Link is actually Link but then again, eventhough Leverier insisted and even made his advice to Link break like a fragile glass, Tiedoll screamed and helped the Camerlengo. He understands the Camerlengo's job too well because he became one before.

The Camerlengo thanked him and opened the enormous, bronze door with a click. "I'm going in. Wait for me, ok?" Allen told them.

....

When he's inside already, he was greeted by the pope who introduced himself as Pope Joseph II with a smile. "Good day to you, Master Noah."

"N-Noah??? I know that there is a Noah inside of me... Did you... Did you know I'm coming?" Allen asked.

Pope Joseph's eyes were still smiling in front of him and it irritated Nea so much. He became too wary what the pope wanted from them. Did he meet him to jail him again?

"I believe God's messenger, Hevlaska, Allen Walker. I did interfere in some ways but... It is to test you. Didn't General Cross told most of you that there's more to this war?"

"Yes... But... He was gone and thought to have died until he went back again to meet us just to call me, 'Red'. It was my name I used long before I met Mana," he told him.

Pope Joseph opened his green eyes, sat in front of him and told him, "I know you before you accepted the Noah's memories thirty-five years ago, Allen Walker. I know who you are and what you are. God loves you and chose you to have the Heart of Innocence. You have been born to acquire it and protect the fourteenth's memories. Most of all, do not let people use you for their own purposes. My command is this, do not take off that innocence with you. If you break it, your memories, and your whole self will be eroded. Also, it will be the Earl's win if you let yourself give up."

Allen began to cry in front of the pope, "Mana... Mana once told me that I should keep walking as long as I am breathing!!! I doubted him once. I doubted my father. I made him into an akuma! I am a sinner. I am evil. The Sword of Exorcism pained me a lot and Nea almost resurfaced that time. Kanda helped me regain myself!"

The pope stood up and dried his tears. "Follow what Mana D. Campbell told you. Mana... Mana is the beginning of everything!"

Nea took over Allen's body and held the pope's neck but he was pissed off when the pope only stared at him gladly, "Nea, how long was it that I haven't talked to you?"

He freed him and said, "Che! I don't fucking care about it!"

"You've returned to finish what you have started thirty-five years ago, am I right?" he told him.

He sat on the couch near him and said, "I just want to become the next Millenium Earl and kill that bastard!"

The pope reopened his eyes until without even permission from the Camerlengo, General Cross entered the pope's room with Timcanpy sleeping on his head. "You still look young, Joseph!!!"