Author's Note

Before I end my story, I wanna thank all those people who stayed with me! You don't know how happy I am to see that the story I thought wouldn't get that much attention turned out to be my most popular story next to my crossover Fanfiction, Samurai's Red Eyes (Vampire Knight/Prince of Tennis Xover) which is my first most popular story before I wrote this story in Wattpad!!! Thank you for the thousand reads that you gave me!!! It really warms my heart and I hope my story grows more.

I also wanted to mention several people. Thank you for your comments. Your comments truly helped me continue my work and without you, I wouldn't decide to continue this story.

Special Mentions:

aquavenn 

sinfulangels

XxOkiyshyButt

Animeaddict102

KattySarah

AysaWolf

happytth

Lfayblood

FairyShadows666

FTfan101

kittythecats

pikachukite

TBone-Chan

Asuka1920

alleyanado

---------------------------------

Thank you everyone for making my story into what it is today! Without you, this continuation fanfiction wouldn't be what it is today!!! Thank you for the old readers who helped me! You all deserve a big thank you from me!

If some of you prayed with me so that Hoshino Katsura-sensei would add chapter 219, it's more of a big thank you! Finally after some years, she finally updated the story!

Yes, this story was made at the time there isn't chapter 219 yet and this fanfiction was born due to my frustration and I am too impatient to know what happens next and due to it that I am a writer, I made this story. I only consider the true fanfiction in this novel of mine, the extension chapters but the rest were truly just a my imagination and theories over D Gray Man.

Thank you and I hope, you all support the last chapter!!!

Once again, I bow my head with joyful tears in my eyes with the support you gave me and this story!

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!! 

Lastly, thank you to this wonderful writer and mangaka: