Allen's Fear

.A/N: Thank you to all my readers!
....

Since Nea killed Wisely in front of him, Allen has ordered Nea to use his body. He wanted to hide inside his deep mind for a while, most of all, if Nea lets him use his body, he hides in the Musician's Room, crying in pain. "Why do that, Nea? Tell me!"

He was currently hiding there for a week now and all his friends couldn't find him.

"Your fear is to kill humans, am I right, Red?" Nea mocked him.

Allen stood up and screamed, "Never call me that name!"

Suddenly, his head was in such pain making Lenalee hear his pained voice and obvious suffering.

"We need to be quick! We need to find him!" Marian Cross said.

"Haven't we been here before already? Maybe I just need to scream!" Lavi did ready himself to shout and yell but then, Road crossed his arms and said, "That's utterly impossible. We can't find him until he finds his heart to play the sheet again. What we have to do is rest, back in The Black Order."

"I won't be able to rest in Black Order even I see my brother," she told Road.

Road crossed his arms, "So, what do we do? Rot in here?!"

"No. Allen must know there are people waiting for him," Lenalee told her.

"I want to meet Tyki so, I'm leaving!!!" Road told her straight in the face.
....

After she opened it, she was surprised to see that there were lots of Akuma whom Bookman, the other Generals left behind and Grand Generals. Miranda Lotto was also pulling off her limits to maintain everyone's health while fighting.

Also, she found Tyki Mikk fighting against his fellow Noah, Maashima, "I was surprised that I needed to attack the Order without the Millenium Earl's command. I hate what you did to us! Why betray your own family!!!???"

Maashima was actually having a fist fight with him, right now and Tyki could actually prevent all of it from ever touching his skin. He took out a butterfly, what he called as Teez and ordered it to protect him from Maashima's attacks no matter what.

Tyki answered him, "I will follow Nea and protect the Order, no matter what! The Millenium Earl has to be eradicated and I will not allow you to enter the Order! I will prevent you from doing anymore foolishness!!!"

Tyki, as his ability is to enter space, he took his hand inside Maashima's sockets and pulled out his eyes making him return to his human form but then, he ordered more Akuma to gather around the building.

Krory kept jumping up and down and he already feels his teeth numbing while General Socalo kept using his own Innocence by destroying lots of second level Akuma who tried to enter the new vicinity of the order.

Miranda was almost attacked by a Third Level Akuma but thanks to General Tiedoll who created a safety barrier for her and attacked the Akuma by saying, "Art!" A large human erupts from the ground, strangling and destroying it in half.

Tyki sees Road watching in confusion but smiles after kicking Maashima. Maashima tries to stand back up after crashing on the ground but he knew instantly that Tyki is stronger than him, that's why he's pissed off that two Noahs betrayed and joined Nea who's also a rebel.

"Nea's better than me, Maashima! I knew my mistakes and I'm seeking for forgiveness. Maashima, I know you can heal yourself," Tyki told him as he step on his face.

"I've lost it long time ago," he told him.

"Then, I'll kill you now! How easy and boring!" he told him as he collect more tease on his hands but then, Road ran beside him, "Don't kill the human inside of him!"

Tyki laughed sarcastically, "You just got home and that's the first thing you'll tell me? Why don't you try if the Akuma will still follow you? I tried but those nuts know I rebelled."

"Would you really kill a fellow brother? They will just respawn," Road told him. She began to tear up. Tyki silently looked at her with pity but she knows that by following Nea, he has to side with humans as he also wanted to protect and go back to his human friends.

Maashima took that chance to grab Tyki by the neck after he knew that Tyki believed him. Road was surprised that he quickly brought Maashima down to her world of dreams.

Tyki Mikk thanked her for doing that as he stand up, "Thanks for what you did. Try asking those nuts to leave."

Road tried but the Akuma whose levels are from level one to two only looked at her tiredly and an akuma at the center said, "We don't follow rebels. The Earl told us that!"

Road was surprised and that made the other exorcists attack the Akumas even more.

The youngest exorcist, Timothy, used his ability to possess a level two akuma, the one that boasted at Road. In one sweep, all ten level two and one akuma are destroyed.

Kanda has just returned from there and helped him so that he won't destroy himself knowing that the one who uses that ability is very young.

After that, he quickly went beside him after seeing him exhausted. Emilia looks at him and asks what she could do for Timothy. Kanda quickly gives him water.

"Thank you, sir," she told him.

The Grand Generals already asked Miranda to deactivate her Time Record but she
doesn't willingly accept it until Tyki tells her that if she doesn't, he'll destroy it.

They all stared at him angrily but Miranda, in her fear that it might get destroyed, deactivates it and tells him, "Forgive me!!!"

That's when everyone knew why Tyki Mikk said that and they all laughed.

When Road looked at the unconscious Maashima, she felt pity. She hopes that by using her power as the Noah of Dreams, Maashima would accept the truth that Nea could replace the Millenium Earl and end the cycle.
...

Nea kept looking at Allen at the Mirror and told him, "If you hold back and give up, the Earl has won already."

Allen knew he's right and also, he knew that he has to fight for the better.

He looked at Nea sadly and said, "To end the cycle, we need to repeat what happened thousand years ago."

Nea couldn't believe what he said and asked him, "Are you sure, Allen? What about Lenalee?"

Allen began tearing up. He knows that his plans could hurt everyone dear to him and the loyalty Road and Tyki gave to him.

He began playing the piano to open a door and told him, "That's what I really fear the most, Nea... That I have to sacrifice everything dear to me due to my fate. Hevlaska was never wrong. I am the Destroyer of Time. I hold the Heart of Innocence. I have to destroy it after I stop the Earl. I'm sorry... Nea. I know you have a different plan but it won't stop the cycle."

He entered the door and when he's finally out of his room, Marian and Lenalee looked at him, "So, what are your plans?"

He looked at the sky and hugged Lenalee. "Lenalee, I do wish that you understand my decisions."

Lavi stared carefully at Allen's eyes. They were sad and depressed. He gulped as he understood what he meant. Bookman wouldn't feel sad... A bookman must not get carried away. Everything that happens is sent by the creator.
...