Wisely Encounters...

A/n: Well, I just realized that I got confused with Klaud Nine and Winters Socalo. I changed some things at the other chapters, well, just Socalo's parts where it really is Klaud Nine and not Socalo. Sorry for a bit mistake there.

....

"Allen! Are we just leaving him like that? Kanda!We can't just leave him behind!"cried Lenalee. Allen looked down but he held her shoulders tight inside the white ark and told her,"I also don't want to leave him but it's the only way!"

"The only way? How could it be the only way? Allen! Allen!!! We need to help him!" screamed Lenalee.

Allen held her hands tight. Lenalee stopped screaming after seeing his eyes were serious and in focus. "He'll follow us. I promise that to you!"

Cross...

Marian Cross...

The Fourteenth Noah is in front of you...

Aren't you his supporter?

Marian Cross flinched. He looked around who was talking inside his head. Allen looked at him and became very much troubled after seeing him sweating and is no doubt, being attacked mentally. He activated Maria suddenly making everyone's head ache except for Nea who took over Allen to stop him from activating Maria's Song.

"You can fight against it, Marian Cross! You are stronger than Wisely!" he told him.

Then, suddenly, they were both brought to Marian Cross's memories. Maria stopped singing and was deactivated, making everyone move once again freely without clapping their hands on their ears.

"That hurts!!!" Lavi exclaimed.

"No way!" Road suddenly said after seeing Allen and Marian unconscious.

Wisely appeared in front of them and snickered. "I've been trying to find a painful memory of Marian to show to Allen Walker... And I've found it!!! I wonder when he gets out of Marian's memory, he'll still be able to fight beside everyone especially the Order!!!" he laughed evilly.

Lenalee and Nine activated their Innocence.

Suddenly, Wisely waved his hands and told them, "Please no! I'm not good in fighting physically!"

Lenalee jumped and pointed her right boot at him, "Free them from your power or I'll definitely pop you into a pulp!"

"Once I've begun it, it cannot be reversed anymore or it will kill the person or people involved and also, it wasn't my fault if he hates Marian or not. What he'all see isn't fabricated by me. I don't need to manipulate it... The Apocryphos knows well what he tried to do when he lost his memories ten years ago!" he told them.

Lavi couldn't believe what he is witnessing right now. The history that he was writing right now is something the senior Bookman should have been writing and he wondered why Allen chose him. "Wisely's your name, am I right?" He looked straight at him I the eye.

Wisely snickered. "Yes, why? You're the Junior Bookman, am I right?"

"Bring me to Marian's memories where you brought Allen!" he told him.

Wisely was surprised. "Why? Want to write it, Bookman?"

"No. I want to understand Allen why he wanted me to be a different Bookman," he said.

Suddenly, a hole beneath him appeared which shocked him until he lost consciousness. Lenalee quickly went beside him and glared at him. Nine held her neck, too.

"Want to help your friend outside the Ark? Why don't you do that now?" he told them.

Lenalee stood up and was about to leave when Klaud Nine quickly tightened her hold in Lenalee's arm, "You stay here. Look out for them while they all fight Wisely's power."