The Past...

A/N: I'm really so happy that most of you like my story so I'd appreciate more votes and comments. Well, I'm not forcing you. I'm just suggesting, so... ON TO THE STORY!!!!

Also, please listen to the music on top- for mobile users and for the laptop or pc users, listen to it to your side! The song is one of Thomas Bergersen's trailer musics! He's one of my inspirations and idols. I listen to his music while I write!

Tell me if you love this chapter, ok?

....

Bookman went beside Allen Walker after he had talked to Hevlaska. He was so happy that the first Bookman Junior he had is truly alive and well but suddenly he felt that Bookman wanted him back... "Lavi. Lavi is now your successor and not me, Bookman."

Bookman gulped and nodded. "Of course, Red."

"Everyone, please do not call me by that name. Red Campbell is dead! He is gone! He's just a soul harboring this body who had lost its innocence and childhood!" he told everyone.

Bookman held himself up and also, Marian Cross stared at him very closely.

"Tell me, what do you want me to tell them?" Bookman asked.

"I want them to know my deepest past and I hope that with it, I'll be illuminated, too."

Bookman was surprised. "Are you asking me to tell them everything? Do you want me to tell them about your parents, too?"

Nea breathed in and out. Nea touched Red's soul and asked, "As an awakened soul, aren't you pressuring Allen's friends?"

Allen looked at all of them and said with a commanding tone that froze Bookman into knowing that the Allen in front of him is different from the Red and Allen they know, "Let them know my past!"

It was hard and had a different aura. It was an Aura they can't recognize but only the Apocryphos.

He snickered upon feeling his power. "I'm coming, Heart of Innocence!"

...

A/N: Third PoV involved, This is purely a fanfiction and sorry if I'll make mistakes over the real story. It's not mine, anyway. This is the past I'm imagining for Allen and Nea. Bookman is the one talking to all of them because he was already alive since Allen's birth.

Flashback:

Red Campbell was born fifty-five years ago with a reluctant mom who was gaining money by sweeping the floor of the church until a rich man saw her and married her.

Since he was a child, he has been a good child and studied in huge and high class schools.

His mother do not know that his father is a marshall in the Black Order and is very close to Bookman. Bookman does write his father's adventures like killing off Level two's in the western side in Europe using his innocence whom he called, 'Devil's Crown'.

It's the same as Allen's. The innocence is a worn innocence and but it was black,.not white.

Most of all, he was the Heart of Innocence at that time until a group of Noahs, including the old Skin Bollic, ambushed the chariot inside a dark forest going back to England. The first Tyki Mikk was there, too.

They have all killed the finders who accompanied the Heart of Innocence.

His father activated his innocence and laughed at them while smirking at Bookman. "Watch my end, Bookman. This is only the catalyst of the events that would happen soon. My death is not the end but the beginning."

Bookman just nodded in response even he wanted to interfere and say no.

The other Noahs grew angry at him and blew the chariot, leaving them defenseless but both are able to escape the explosion.