Kanda's Struggle

A/n: Hello! Hello again! This part will be the shortest chapter I'll make... I'm a bit main character-driven writer but for me not to make any plotholes, I'll need to return to what Kanda and the rest are doing, so spare this chapter... And sorry if this is short!
...

"DEFEAT ME??? ARE YOU BLUFFING, HUMAN??!" screamed Lulubell.

"I can defeat you, Noah of Lust!" shouted Kanda.

"Then I'll give you what you want! A painful death!" Lulubell tried to bring him inside her water form but what he only kept doing is to keep destroying the church even the priest himself tries to stop him.

Lulubell thought that Kanda kept defending himself only and his attacks were not reaching her because she can easily dodge his every attack. Lulubell soon realized that Kanda's scattering fire, and the side of her right foot was slowly evaporating, she quickly returned to her Noah form but leaving burn marks on her skin.

Kanda stopped moving and waved his Mugen up to destroy all Akuma that were trapped inside the talismans outside the church to aid Archbishop Noel Murray and General Nine.

One by one, all of it were destroyed and even the talismans itself which left the Noah of Lust to shape shift into his dragon form. She was already angered by what and how Kanda fights. She growled fire at him but was able to dodge the attack.

Lulu bell flew high and can breathe fire as a dragon. That's where Kanda felt intense adrenaline to murder a Noah. He has too or else he'll be the one to be killed.

He returned to defending himself only and his blood on his right shoulder trickles down painfully.  The wound slowly heals because of his healing ability. It was getting slower now because of too much use.

The archbishop and Nine quickly went back inside the church just to find out that Lulu bell changed into a dragon. "KANDA!!!" screamed Nine.

Kanda was currently still fighting her. When he already jumped on top of her neck, Kanda screamed back, "Leave this place now! GET INSIDE THE ARK!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!"

"But what about you?" Archbishop Noel tearfully asked.

"I'll protect you until you leave this place!" he said. Both were running to get inside the ark. Noel Murray was able to enter but when it was already Nine's time to reenter the ark, the ark vanished, surprising both Kanda and Nine.

"We're separated...," Nine was frozen in shock.

Kanda quickly struck Lulu bell at her neck while she tries to take him off her, crushing down thick walls and seats.

She landed back on the ground as a Noah, stripping off most of her clothes. She's face down and still breathing.

When Kanda noticed that, he carried her making Nine shocked. "What are you doing?" Nine asked.

He smirked, "If I haven't met Allen Walker, I'll leave her alone but I know that if he learns that I didn't save my enemy, he'll scold me."

Nine laughed and helped him out as they go out of the church which is burning down already. "The door closed... It couldn't be that he was dead, right?" Nine worriedly said.

"He's strong. He was able to resist Neah for a long time... It's impossible that he's dead but I wonder what could have happened."

"We need to reconnect and meet them, soon again," Nine said as they reach the village where she believes they can stay for a while.
....

A/N: Hope you like it!