Memories

A/n: As I've said earlier, this will now be the book 2 for this book and a CrossOver between Your Lie in April and D Gray Man. I hope you like it. The characters in YLIA will only be side characters and this Book 2 would what you can call "Extension Story Project." I hope you like it!

💖💖💖💖

"You're late!" someone told me from the inside of our music room. I looked up who said that and saw the prodigy pianist, Arima Kousei, in front of me, sitting at the stool near a piano. There was an open window at the right side of the grand piano with a flowing pink curtain.

Yeah, damn right...

I actually am studying in Okutsu College of Music Affiliated High School. I dream to be a professional pianist in the future and it became my goal since my parents learned that I know how to play the piano. No one particularly taught me how to play the piano. I feel like it's a memory stuck in my head, most of all, it has already been two years and two months that we actually know each other and became friends since we first entered high school. Both of us were introverted at first until his pianist rivals became our friends at the latter half of our first year in high school. There's also a strange melody which rings out in my mind whenever I hear the sound of the piano.

I sighed in front of him and he called me. "Are you alright? You seem troubled."

I stared and told him, "I just had a strange dream. Also, why are you always so early?"

He laughed and he lively told me, "Ahahaha... You know why I'm happy and why I wasn't like before two years ago when we first met."

I remember. Arima Kousei was shocked to learn that Miyazono Kaori actually just left the country and she actually didn't die. Kaori had actually returned already in Japan to attend the prestigious school and they've been dating for two years now.

"Step aside. I need to practice. You know that the test for Miyagaoka College Conservatory is this year, right?" I told him.

He sighed and left the chair to allow me to sit on the smooth, piano stool. "So you actually plan to be a student there, huh?" he told me.

I didn't answer him since I don't know what to say. I just began to lay down both of my hands on the piano and my fingers began dancing on the piano keys to produce the sound that was always in my mind. Contrary to my belief, this is my creation and it is originally mine until an old teacher entered our music room and watched me play.

After I had played the song, he told us, "That song... isn't it called 'The Musician'? No one particularly plays it in our modern time already except in the early 19th Century before the war."

Both of us were surprised and we stared at him, shocked. I am more shocked by that realization.

"Sensei... Hikaru thinks that he was the one who composed that song... How can it be that someone had already composed it before?" Kousei asked him.

"Hmm... I don't know but I'm sure that someone composed that song already," he told us and left.

My fingers are shaking... The green-haired woman! I need to find her!

I ran out of our room but our piano teacher and Kousei caught me. Both of them were obviously concerned why I'm acting crazy today until I sat back in our room and just told myself that I'm stressing myself over a mere dream.

Our new teacher, to my surprise, is European who knows how to speak Japanese so I was able to speak comfortably to her. He introduced herself and told us, "I'm Andrea Marcus. I'm an Italian pianist and I have played most of my time here in Japan, South Korea and Italy for various people and alone in concerts. I do believe that you already know me, Arima-kun," she faced him and sighed. "Your father thought that you'll never touch the piano again and he sighed in relief when Seto-san told him that you're back to what you are before."

Kousei just saw sighed and our sensei looked at me, "Kimi no namae wa?"

Kousei just nodged and told me, "Don't get nervous too much. She's a good pianist."

I calmed down and told my name. "I'm Hikaru Allen Johnstone. I'm a half-Japanese. My father's British."

She smiled at us and told me that stand up and let her seat near the piano. She took her black bag which is on top of our black piano and laid a music score at the music score rack. Thehour he began playing the piano version for Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky.

Arima Kousei is right. Our new teacher for our major is a good pianist that my eyes drifted at her golden eyes and short, gold hair. It's as if I was brought down into a fantasy world with only the two of us inside. I felt like, as we we're watching her play, I was actually watching a ballet performance.

"She's good!" I exclaimed.

Both of us clapped together and she soon stood up. She looked at us and she suddenly transformed into an evil teacher laughing hysterically. "Practice that piece until you perfect it. As everyone knows, a play of Swan Lake will be performed here and of course, an audition will come around this year. I hope one of you or both of you will be able to get in. Also, come with me, Kousei. There's an important news that I have to tell you before the two of you go to your next class."

Both of them went out and left me. I stared at the music score and I tried playing the same as her but I wasn't able to but as I'm practicing the piece, I can't help but think about the past. Why can't that dream fade already? Kousei soon entered the room with sensei and he sighs, "My father's gonna visit me here... How come he goes back when I don't want to???"

I kept practicing the piece which made our current piano teacher smile. She just sat behind me and watched me while Kousei is reading the music score with me. He also coaches me when I get some notes wrong.

He really is a prodigy, huh?

After an hour of practice, she left us but as I had predicted, a young woman would come inside.

"Kousei-kun!" Kaori exclaimed.

After that, Kousei and Kaori left me. I stared at the black piano when I'm already completely alone. A strange memory of the past struck my head which gave me a heavy head ache, then, I saw myself having a strange eye on my right side which scared the hell out of me, then... that memory slowly faded away, along with my head ache. I grabbed my bag and followed the two. I sighed and spoke to myself, "I'm day dreaming, aren't I?"

...

A/N: I hope you like it!