❋Confrontation

Chapter 27- Confrontation

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"Deal." Killer smiled, and kissed the fore-skull of his tiny newborn. The small skeleton fluttered his eye-sockets open, and his sight was steered towards the skeleton holding on him. Staring.

However, Killer's soul was melting, as his eye-sockets couldn't stop staring at his child. Outer hummed quietly and smiled as he looked at his two boys, he looked up and saw the protector observing the child.

"Huh, so this was all the fuss was all about." Ink commented while looking at the newborn, Outer took a moment and bolted from the skeleton's presence.

"Ink?!-I--uh, How are you oka- I mean! Are you okay?" The skeleton stumbled, which resulted in Killer to perk his skull up towards his husband then to Ink.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm totally fine! Just...interesting how the kid looks, and their unique soul- very cool." The couple looked at each other then back at their soul, and saw the planet themed soul covering over the skeleton's rib-cage.

"He'ssoperfect..." Killer muttered to himself, and cradled his son. Outer chuckled quietly and nodded his skull,he then kissed the top of both of the skeleton's skulls of his beloved husband and son. Ink got up and rubbed the back of his skull to then realised that everything that started to slowly return to its original colour.

"Oh forgot about that! It finally ended." Ink had stated, as he searched through the outer sky. The couple looked up towards the sky, and stared in awe for a moment. The wonder through their eye-sockets searched in the cosmos, and the three skeletons sighed.

"Never gets old..." Killer muttered, and the skeleton raised back up steadily. The child Killer held, passed out right in his father's arms and he could've felt a tear escape from the skeleton's eye-sockets.

Ink then saw his beloved possession, and headed towards it. He grabbed the paintbrush, and grinned to himself, that was until he heard a voice.

"You finally woke up! You idiot!" The three skeletons looked over to the skeleton full of glitches, as if his voice were broken circuits they echoed through the moon. The human was heavily breathing within the string's grasp, their body refused to get back up and face them.

"Oh- Hi Error, looks like you got the kid after all!" Ink hummed delightfully, and with one swish from his paintbrush, there was a puddle of paint in the ground and was about to take a leap into the puddle of liquid.

"OI NO! I didn't say you could leave!" Error yelled, and Ink stopped in his tracks and sighed. The protector's posture went forward and took a moment to stare at the destroyer.

"Remember this abomination?! We have to destroy them!" The destroyer continued, the human then rolled their eyes and looked at the destroyer.