❋Old Friends

Music Belongs to SharaX Offical

Chapter 2- Old Friends

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

Killer's POV

There it was, the old void that I probably haven't visited in at least in a decade... man he must be feeling pretty lonely-- he has his old man but still. 
Ever since I was with outer, I've become more...sympathetic, a part of me despises me this but most importantly I like it being around, maybe it's just because I've been lacking for so long that I'm still not used to this.

I entered through a portal, and there on the ground was Gaster and Color. I Hummed to myself and made a 'ahem' which caused both of them to look in my direction. 

"Hey Killer." he smiled lazily and then he got up from the ground, there were flames on the back and on the left eyesocket that were flashing all sorts of hues of colour, as well as the blood wound that you'd recieve from the genocide route. I waved slightly and I felt my smile rested in it's usual position. 

"Sup'Color." I say then Color points up to a whole lot of nothing and I quietly chuckle, I look at the figure besides him, "Hello G" to have him reply "☟︎︎♏︎︎●︎︎●︎︎□︎︎ 😐︎︎♓︎︎●︎︎●︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎📬︎" ("Hello Killer"). 

"How have you been Killer?" He asks as he then puts his hands in his pockets then I just shrugged, "I've been alright..but you missed out on a lot" I say to him. "Oh have I?" He asks with a smile on his face and yawns, then he notices my finger and gasps loudly. "Woah! did you get married?!" He yells out and I chuckled quietly and nodded... 

"Last I saw you, you were being offered a role into Nightmare's army or something, with no intention of going soft but wow-- a lot can change in who knows how long, now you're married." Then I laugh quietly "yeah... I'm guessing everything's the same as usual?" I ask then my smile turns into a frown, I sighed...perhaps it wasn't right to ask that.

"Mhm, some differences here and there...but it gets boring." Color admits and Gaster nods in agreement, "perhaps we could find a way for both of you to come out..." I slightly muttered, and Gaster shook his head. 

"🕈︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎♓︎♏︎♎︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎■︎⧫︎●︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏︎⬧︎📪︎ ◆︎■︎●︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ❍︎♓︎❒︎♋︎♍︎●︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✋︎ ♎︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎🙵 ⬥︎♏︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ❍︎□︎❖︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏︎ ⬧︎□︎□︎■︎📬︎" (W︎e︎ h︎a︎v︎e︎ t︎r︎i︎e︎d︎ c︎o︎u︎n︎t︎l︎e︎s︎s︎ t︎i︎m︎e︎s︎,︎ u︎n︎l︎e︎s︎s︎ b︎y︎ s︎o︎m︎e︎ m︎i︎r︎a︎c︎l︎e︎.︎.︎.︎I︎ d︎o︎n︎'︎t︎ t︎h︎i︎n︎k w︎e︎'︎r︎e︎ m︎o︎v︎i︎n︎g︎ a︎n︎y︎t︎i︎m︎e︎ s︎o︎o︎n︎.︎) I sighed and then I just dropped onto the ground besides Gaster and closed my eye-sockets, I was slightly frustrated but what can I really do?