❋Fear

Chapter 6-Fear

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"What do you mean we're in danger?" Killer asked staring at Outer, both skeletons were having a pit through their non-existing stomachs.

"Killer- they're back..." Outer replied, refusing to look at his husband. Killer was beyond confused however, Outer was kind of scaring him.

"Whose back?!" Killer continued to stare at his beloved, but Outer was feeling a rush all over his body. Terrified and modified, and everyday seemed different from before.

"Chara." There it was, the long silence between the two again. Killer could feel his rib-cage rise up and his non-existent breath to increase, Outer still avoided to look at his husband and Killer frowned. He then turned Outer around and raised Outer's chin to look at him and could see that he was shaking...

"..Hun please don't shake.." Killer stared at his lover and rubbed his chin but Outer couldn't stop shaking.  "Why aren't you?!" The skeleton with a target for a soul just stopped rubbing the chin of his husband and pulled him into a tight embrace instead, Outer wrapped his arms around him with his bones shaking.

"...Because hun we're not alone, ...what happened.." Killer whispered to his lover and Outer took a big breath and finally looked at Killer, staring into the dimmed eye-sockets.

"Last night, I was...feeling off and I couldn't fall back asleep so I just went downstairs to get something to drink, but I heard a strange noise and I checked it out. I thought it was the kiddo, but it was Chara.." Outer then took a big breath and Killer continued to listen. 

"Chara placed the knife against my neck and they began to talk... they were hoping you were the one instead to come out... and they told me to tell you that...when the sun and the moon collide, I'll take the most precious thing in your life." In all honesty Killer was slightly stunned, and he held Outer even closer... then he kissed the top of his lover's skull.

"Then they just- disappeared..."  "Outer... we need to tell Ink now." Killer said without a thought and Outer just nodded his skull.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

The couple was with the Star Sanses, Killer and Outer looked at the three Sanses and began to explain what happened.Ink was pondering, rubbing his chin and prancing around... it took him a while to finally sit down on the colourless ground. 

"So you're saying... that Chara just came by-- and threatened you?" Ink asked the space themed Sans that was in-front of him holding Killer's hand and held a tight grip on-to it.

"Uh-huh..."  "When the sun and the moon collide-" Killer intervened and this made the creative skeleton think more.

"That sounds like the eclipse to me and Ink..stop you look silly" Dream sighed, and adjusted his yellow gloves and Ink complied. "So by the next eclipse you're thinking that Chara could potentially kill one of you Outer?" 

"That's exactly right Dream.." Outer frowned slightly, and Killer rubbed the knuckles of the other's hand. 

"What if this was some decoy and just playing a trick to scare you both?" Underswap joined in the conversation. "They're a ghost right?, and they can't actually hurt you two not without a corporeal form."

"Yeah, but surely they won't leave it to that. I know the kid and hell, they'll literally find any possible way to find a way to get what they want..." Killer sighed and the Sanses stared at him, Ink then sighed and hummed quietly.

"Well looks like we're looking for Chara, but of course we can't go in blindly." Ink said sternly and like magic he then placed down large plain paper and he threw some pens beside it, Ink smiled.

"Alright guys! Lets fill up this paper with ideas" Dream sighed and placed his hand on-to his for-skull and shooked his head. 

"What are you up to now Ink?..." Dream glanced at the colourful skeleton and he looked at Dream. "What do you mean Dream?" He asked while opening the lid off of the pen and Dream  only stared.

"Nothing." Even with the Star Sanses help, Outer still felt worried and even more troubled than before, for even worrying about Killer. He couldn't and doesn't understand what's going on with him now, but he's glad he has help, he looked at his lover and smiled until there was echoing footsteps behind them.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋