❋More questions than answers

~Video by Eternity Rose~

Chapter 11- More questions than answers

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"Stupid squid... asking me to help those anomalies, he's the one that bluntly wants to help those mistakes for his own entertainment!" Error yelled to himself and used his strings to construct a seat for the skeleton to sit on, he swinged his feet while on the string seat.

Taking a moment of silence in the void he sighs and hangs upside down staring at the abyss of emptiness.

The glitchy skeleton then decided to watch his favourite show, and begins to watch it. The sequence began with Sin and Toriel holding each other's hands and processed their love to one and another, and Asgoro from the sidelines being not too pleased.

Error stared at this wonderous show but began to think while watching, the occurence like this reminded Error of something and he quietly chuckled. But as he processed the episode more he suddenly stopped watching and jumped off of his seat and scowled.

"This stuff is getting to my skull, it's almost as annoying as that parasite." He scratched his skull slightly and began to walk in circles about Ink's offer, he didn't even understand why the forgetful squid began to linger in his mind and Error sure didn't like it.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

"Outer, please-- just calm down it's okay" Dream tried to reassure but the skeleton in-front of him just went limp with a blank expression.

"There's....it's--alive---" Outer muttered and Dream placed his hand on his shoulder and slowly Outer looked at him, while Dream gave a small smile, in attempt to try to settle the skeleton.

"...Dream.. this--alive being is--" the star themed skeleton couldn't even finish his own sentence, Dream's smile shifted only slightly but he took his hand off of Outer's shoulder and sighed.

"...Starry?" Killer whispered and approached his lover and the guardian, he kneeled down and stared at his lover and Outer looked at Killer. "It's going to be okay..." And without thinking Killer hugged Outer and kissed the top of his skull. Outer wrapped his arms around his lover and took a moment of silence, and Dream thought to himself for a moment and walked away for a moment.

"...What are we going to do hun?... a crisis is coming, and hell we're not even ready, should we even consider-" Killer swayed his lover side to side slightly then the two looked at each other.

"It's gonna be okay Starry, we're going to figure this out I promise, you're not alone in this- we're not alone in this." Killer says.

Dream returned and fiddled at the ends of his gloves. "We'll all be here for you two, Swap, Ink, Science and myself, we won't let this weird phenomenon disrupt anything for the balance for your lives, and the monster that is growing."

"Thank you... you both" Outer says quietly but enough for the two skeletons to hear. "You're welcome Outer" Dream smiled and then Killer sighed quietly.

"Why is it that Dream's almost always here when we're having a moment?" Killer blurted out, and then Outer quietly snorted at his husband and the skeleton in-front of them flinched slightly.

"What do you mean?" Dream says in confusion.

"C'mon don't be dense Dream, you were there when Killer was hurt and we were on the couch, you came back to life for even admitting we liked each other, you even officiated us when we got married." Outer says then snickered and Dream raised up his finger and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Cat got your tongue?"

All three of them smiled and Dream scratched the back of his skull. "Honestly I don't know" he awkwardly laughs.

"The realization really killed ya didn't it?" Killer says in a smug tone, Dream continued to smile and shook his skull while the lovers were snickering.

Outer then looked at his ring, the gold that was glimmering and still looked as clean as it could be. He twisted it around his finger and began to look towards his own rib-cage, and thought about the life being created, although his husband said it was going to be okay... 

he still wasn't sure of himself. Was it fair to bring this entity into a world where it could be endangered, or how the lovers didn't communicate about this possibility until at least later on the line, should they even keep it?... Outer didn't know.

"I'll try not to be around your love life, I'm just concerned about the negative feelings that's all." Dream defended and Killer pretended to roll his eyes(?).

"Like you said Dream, you, Swap, Ink and Science will be there for us when we need it and we'll call you when we need it." Dream nodded in response but Outer gave a small smile. "But you're a good friend Dream, thank you...again"

"Just stop being creepy about it" Killer laughed and Dream sighed.

"Okay, okay- it's no trouble at all, but this time I was invited here!" Dream smiled more and began walking towards the door. "I'll leave you two alone now" The couple then laughed.

"No hard feelings right?" 

"No hard feelings, I'll see you two soon" He waved and walks out the door while the other two skeletons waved back and continued to stay in each other's embrace.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋