❋Emotions

~Music By Anna Blue~

Chapter 7- Emotions

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"So boss what is this about?" 

A skeleton then turned around, to face 3 of his loyal servants. One who had eternal hunger, the other wore his brother's scarf and killed the entire underground, the last one was very quiet, nobody knows what he's thinking, nonetheless they all followed Nightmare.

Nightmare then sighed, and Cross gently hit the back of Dust's back.  Dust then turned around to glare at Cross, and Nightmare approached to them both and hit the top of their skulls.

"Knock it off, something happened... I can feel it." He adjusted his long purple sleeves. 

"You can feel it? oh yeah- you can feel negative emotions" Horror tapped his fingers together and Nightmare hummed as a response. 

"I'll be fine..." Nightmare thought to himself, this particular feeling felt... a bit strong. Although he might be able to tolerate Dream after the past 5 years, but he still didn't like the feeling... feeling weak.

"You guys don't need to follow me like I'm a mother duck, go away and do your own stuff" Nightmare looked at them, and Both Dust and Horror flinched. 

"Well 'boss', you may see us as just servants but we care about you and since well you kinda do give a shit about us, since you let us stay around. But if you want us to go away you can tell us." Both Dust and Horror nodded in agreement in response to Cross' words.

"...Oh shut up." But Nightmare smiled very so slightly...

"Ayeee! Boss you're smiling!!" Dust pointed at the skeleton of darkness and Nightmare slightly stumbled back.

"No- I'm not!"

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Everything was static and blurry, Outer could feel it all inside the top of his skull. The only feeling of comfort was feeling his husband's hand on his shoulder, the starry skeleton gripped on-to tight. He didn't even notice the new visitor.

"Yo? Outer you aiight?" Outer then looked up and found a neon bright skeleton, with huge glasses that occasionally would change words but currently have 'yolo'. The very skeleton then adjusted his glasses, the space themed skeleton stared at him and opened his mouth to speak-

"Fresh, good thing you're here. We could use your help." Ink jumped up and held his paint brush in his hand and smiled at Fresh.

"Sure Ink o'pal! How can I?" He then approached towards the shorter skeleton, and Ink took a moment...

"We need help to find Chara-- Killer's Chara-" Dream spoke up, Fresh then placed his hands into his pockets.

"First off- Not sweet Dream, that was very rude to but in should know better, second of all- y'all Chara escaped?" Dream flinched and sighed, but he didn't take offense to it.

"Yeah-- just kinda disappeared" Outer commented... then Fresh stared at the quiet skeleton as the skeleton continued on. " They just--- disappeared after..I encountered them..."

"I see..." He hums then wrapped his arm around Outer's shoulder. "Hey! It's all good yo, don't sweat it."

Killer glanced at his husband and frowned slightly, he only kept quiet ... he noticed something different about him. Besides the whole Chara incident he knew something was up... but now wasn't the time. The space themed skeleton smiled slightly and stayed silent.

"Alright-- so we need to figure out what we're going to do about this-- kid-" Ink suggested and everyone nodded their heads.

"I agree Ink." Dream said and crossed his arms together, then Ink slammed his hands on-to the table in-front of them.

"First.. let's discuss what would Chara want."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋