❋Noir

~Video by SpaceFall/ Music by Jeffery Watkins~

Chapter 30- Noir

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

No lights were illuminating through the room, snow was glistering and gently gliding out onto the soft ground outside. The soft crackling sound of the fireplace made the two skeletons curl up to each other furthermore, with their breathing in sync and eye-sockets closed.

"...Starry, are you awake?" The skeleton with the stained black teared face whispered, with his lover replied with a mumble.

"That's fair." He smiled, gradually the other skeleton's eye-sockets opened yet partially rested on itself. Outer then yawned and gently grabbed his beloved's hands, and the fingers intertwined into each other.

"Y'know...among the billions of stars we see everyday, yours by far is my favourite..." He stared into the emptiness of Killer's eye-sockets that was full of tenderness and kindness. The skeleton chuckled.

"Oh now you're being sappy?" Killer asked as he pressed his skull on-top of his husband's skull, Outer then hummed very quietly and nodded his skull.

"Of course, for a long time...I...feel relaxed." The weight on Outer's shoulders had finally been lifted, the dark corridor finally had rays of light from the otherside of the passage. "Just...need a bit of rest from up there y'know?"

"Yeah...I get that." Killer sighed as the two stared at the mist that overflowed the fireplace, the wood burning into pitch black charcoal. "Mm...you remember the first time we went to the surface together?" The skeleton looked at his husband out of the blue.

"Of course, it was...well when we first got together." Outer smiled as he recalled the memory, he slightly gripped onto the soft fabric of Killer's hoodie.

The touch of the lime grass, and the rays of sunshine that shone upon the couple, the feeling of rolling down the hill and the fresh breeze flowed through Outer's fluffy hoodie and the trees that surrounded them. The feeling of holding his beloved's hand for the first time.

"..To think it happened so long ago...it felt like only yesterday." Killer sighed.

"Yeah...It does." Outer says softly, the couple recalled the overflowing memories within their close and warm embrace. The two sat in silence, the ebony dark smoke guided through the poorly lit room and Killer stared at the springing fireplace.

"...Do you think Noir's okay with Paps?" The skeleton asked, which perked the skull of his lover. Outer fiddled with his husband's fingers, and sighed as he looked at Killer.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Outer hummed and cupped his beloved's skull and gave him a soft yet quick kiss, and the two faintly snickered. "I think he'll like the snow anyway."